Chapter 2

They were in the car, out of a building, to check the movements of a group of people as per information received. At the two of the night still nothing suspicious at all...

'If you want to sleep, do it. I'll wake you up after a pair of hours if nothing change' Ji Won proposed to her colleague. 'Ok. Thank you'. He turned himself near the window to rest his head in a more comfortable way... 

Even if they argued everyday at work,  their team was extraordinary. They didn't need to tell each other what to do. 

'Ehi... Beast... wake up! Two men are coming out now with bags!' ' I'm not deaf! ... Half past three... I can say something strange is in the air...' 

One of the men notices the car and the people in it. Bo gum immediately puts an arm as to embrace Ji Won, to seems lovers.

'Bro... look at those two. If I was him, I would take her in a motel... '  

' I'm not interested in your comments... focus on your job, please! Do you see something suspected?' 'Not at all...' 'ok let's go! We must give the money to the boss. Call the others and tell them that they can bring out the girls now... in the meantime I'll make go away the two lovebirds. We can't have witnesses...'

'One of them is coming here... are you ready?' 'Of course, my dear...' she replied. The Beauty and the Beast were really good actors... they were flirting as for real when a blow on the window came. 'You two! This is not a good place for you... I highly recommend you to leave without making a fuss...'

'What?' With angelic face, the policeman went out of the machine.

 'Who are you to interrupt my love time?' Ji Won in the meantime did the same...

 'oh... your girl is really a beauty... maybe I can play with her too...' 

'Are you sure to play with me? I can be dangerous...'

 'oh!oh!oh!... a little tiger... you are exciting me...' before the man could do a movement, Kim ji won gave him a kick to his jewels. He was on the ground in a second. Park bo gum, took the other man and block him with a cut in the neck. Quickly they put the two men tied and gagged in the car. Five minutes after, four girls went out in the same way. Three men were taking them in a black van.

The policewoman fired the wheels. 'This is the police... give up!' She shouted. The girls were taken as hostages. 'Let them now...' the Beast snarled. 'Leave your gun of we kill them!'

Bo Gum shot. He killed one of the men also if he had a girl as shield. Ji Won took advantage of the moment and did the same to another one. The third surrendered.

'This is Beauty... send  an ambulance and reinforcements. We have two deads and four girls are freed. Also three captured.' 

'Are you fine girls?' The Beast could be very gentle when he wanted to be... they were shocked but with no physical wounds. One of them pointed Ji Won... Bo gum turn to see what was the meaning of the girl, and he saw that his colleague was bleeding.

'Ji Won! What the hell is going on!...' he was worried. 'Nothing special. Be quiet. Look at the girls... it seems a superficial wound'. It was not so. When the ambulance arrived, one of the doctors looked around and run towards her. She was taken just a moment before she fell. 'She is in shock! We must take her at the hospital immediately and do the surgery. Please request blood ready in operating room...' 

Park bo gum couldn't go with her. He should take care on site after have saved the girls.

The two men were taken in interrogation room. It seemed that their faces were no more in good shape... after checking the girls, all knew that they were raped before being sent in the black market.

'Who is your head? If you don't speak, you are dead meat...' the Beast was under pressure and it was no good. He will never admit it, but Beauty was the best partner he ever had and he doesn't know if she will be still at his side.