Chapter 14

He woked up embracing her. One of the best nights in his life. He looked at her face, so beautiful, strong and fragile at the same time. He realized that over the time and situations, he never could control himself when he was with her. Every contact they had, was a consequence of his impulse and not of the use of his brain.

'Hi Captain... or do you prefer Beast?' She had a radiating smile that for him was more dangerous than a gun... 'Hi Beauty... or do you prefer Beauty?' He had sleep enough to want to start over. 

He kissed her and she responded more and more passionately and after... you can imagine it.

Their physical chemistry was really strong.

They took a shower together. She could stand up leaning on a bar installed especially for her. It was Sunday, but they needed to come back to work. The bad guys don't respect the days of rest...

'All was really good, but don't worry ... I don't expect anything in the future from you' she said.

'Contrary to what you are thinking, I'm not a man who sleeps with any woman. This is the first time that I can't control myself in front of one and it happen always with you, like our first kiss. I hoped to be someone special for you, and not only the one night's stallion' Bo gum was furious.

'To stay with a person in my condition is not simple. I must rely for many things to the person beside me and I don't want to be a burden. Time after time, it could become unbearable for you. So I'm not cinic, but realistic. Don't take it as if I was toying with you...' she calmly replied. 'Beside, I know you still have strong feelings towards your ex work's partner,  and then I prefer don't delude myself ahead of time'. She always had reasoning  to motivate her words and she was right. He couldn't denied to think about Bo young and the fact she was married didn't change what he felt for her.

'How do you know it?' He asked.

 'The way in which you speak of her... you really don't see it, but it is love at pure state... the only things missed are the hearts coming out from your eyes' she laughed. 'Sorry for make fun of you. Now you can tell I'm really cinic... at the end, I like you but take it slowly. We'll see step by step if we can go on or not. The only thing that I ask you is to not disclose our meetings at the office. I prefer to let the two worlds separated, so if it will not have an happy ending, we can still work together without problems. Do you agree?' Ji won's clarity was exhausting... she didn't let space of misunderstandings.

In the car, Bo Gum thought of Seung gi description of the profiler 'her mind is on another level... she is scary'. Never words were more right. Ji Won spoke as all of this was regarding another person.

When she entered alone in the office, the mask leaved her. All the frustration, panic and insecurity about her love came out. Fight to conquer a man that has an idealized woman was practically impossible. She had studied human minds enough to know it.

Bo gum went out of work in the late hour. Before going out of the building, he passed to see her office. She was still there absorbed to read some books and her screen was still on internet.

'How are you doing Ji Won?' She looked up and two red eyes saw him. 'I'm sure that understand the meaning of the X in the hand, can help us to find the killer. I'm reading  the explanations of many symbols to have some ideas'. She replied. 

'Have you eating something today?' His gaze was electrocuting her .

'Hum... I don't remember'.

'Miss Kim ji won, do you know what time is it? It's half past nine... you are working from twelve hours. You are exhausted. Stop it, now!' He closed the books, turned off the PC, took her bag and forced her out of the office pushing her wheelchair.

'What? Bo Gum... please, let...me... finish... I think to be... near... the solution...'

'No. The doctor's words were clear. You can't work like this'. Woo bin was out of the door and saw the scene. This time, another man took care of her... 

'Good words. I approve'. Doctor Kim made his entrance. 'See how you look, Miss Kim. Your eyes are red, and you are so tired that you can't speak properly. I told you that I can stop you from working if you continue so'.

'Don't worry, doctor... from now on, I'll check every  day that she will respect all your instructions. I'm taking her at home immediately'. 

'If you want, I'm going  to that direction, so I can take her there' Wo bin proposed.

'It's not necessary, thank you. I must pass from there too'. Bo Gum insisted.

'Ok. I count on you to make her respects the agreements. Bye.' The Doctor left.

'Beast... you live at the other side of the city, why didn't you let him take me home?'

'Are you dumb? I never will let my woman go with a man that courts her... rather... get you ready to tell me what relationship do you have, after dinner. Let's go!'.