Chapter 24

Ji Won was waiting for the visit of the doctor, when she heard in the corridor a mom and her son speaking...

'Yoon suk... such an ignorant boy! I told you it's not so...' the mother said.

It was only a fragment of their discussion, but it was enough to light an idea in the profiler's brain. 'Sure! I know now... the X ... the hand...' 

She called immediately her Captain ' Beast! I know what's the meaning of the killer on his victims.'

'What???' Bo gum was excited.

'From his or her point of view, they were IGNORANT in some ways. In the ancient time, in Europe, people that didn't read and write put an X for their signatures. The hand to write... so it must be someone that knows European history...'

'Like... our professor?' The Beast was amused.

'Like our professor...' she was sad.

'Ok... we must follow him and see his movements. Thank you Beauty... maybe you are better as a profiler than a policewoman... ' he laughed at her.

'To Mr Bo gum and not Captain... Asshole!' She closed the call.

A figure was walking in the night at the hospital. He entered silently in Ji Won's room and put something on Elijah face to let her sleep deeper and did the same to the profiler. 

He took her on the wheelchair and went out without nobody noticing. 

The day after, in the early morning, the staff of the first turn gave the alarm. They tried to wake up the woman in the room and find the missing one. She was nowhere to be found. Her phone was still there. One of the doctors called the last number done and Bo Gum answered it.

'Beauty... what's the matter?' The Captain said.

'I'm sorry to disturb you, but the owner of the phone is missing. I'm a doctor of the hospital. Do you have an idea if she can be gone to somewhere?' 

'Sorry... maybe I'm still sleeping... are you telling me that Ms Kim is missing????'

'Yes.' The doctor was frustrated.

'How can a woman in the wheelchair, with a fever, go out without nobody see her in the night?' Beast was shouting...

'I'm sorry, but I don't know. We are seeking her here, but no traces. If you have no idea, we call the police now.' 

'I'm the police! Is there something else strange that happened?' He tried to stay calm and focus on the situation.

'Her roommate was put in a profound sleep with a drug. We thought she could have done it...

'It's a nonsense! She was abducted... you must follow the protocol for these cases. I'll do my part.' And closed the call.

'Seung gi! Where is the professor?' Bo gum was dressing up to go out in a second.

'Captain! Why are you calling at this hour?...  in any case he is going out to his walking as usual.'

'Nothing strange?'. 'Not at this moment... what's happening?' The Ace asked.

'Ji Won was abducted in the night. I think he could be responsible for it. Maybe he has an accomplice. Please, with some excuse, let one of our men encounter him as per accident and put a bug on him.'

After half an hour, his subordinate called him 'Mr Park! We are in  trouble!  The man we followed is not the Professor, but someone who resembled him! He made fun of us... '

This time Bo gum was trembling in fear. But something was out of the scheme... if he killed the Ignorant people, why Ji Won? She was a living encyclopedia. 

An extraordinary meeting was called in the morning.

'If she is right, she represents the muse, the elite, the elected one in this world and he needs her to stay with him. But if for some reason she doesn't meet his requirements, it may be the end for her'. Another profiler was explaing his ideas about Kim ji won situation.

'His phone?' The Captain asked. 

'He left it at home... also his car. ' 

'Taxi? Rent a car? Bus? Train ? You must try all of them now!!! She is paralyzed... he couldn't take her on his shoulders all the time... and if she is drugged, someone should notice it. ' His fury was explosive.

-----------

'Dear Ms Kim,  finally you are awake. I'm excited... I really want to speak with you for hours. You are my soulmate... '

'Where am I?' Her head was still spinning... 'Professor? Why ?... ' in a moment she understood.