Chapter 22

'Captain, we are following the professor, but nothing seems strange about him.' Seung gi said.

'We must continuing to patrol him... for now, he is the only suspect.' Bo Gum stated. 

The work's day was full of problems and the Beast wasn't able to leave his office. He really wanted to go to the hospital to see his Ji won, so he was nervous.

'Beauty? How are you? Sorry to not come there, but today was really hectic. What did the doctor said?.' He called her on the phone and looked at her through it.

'It is a normal flu ... I told you I could stay at home. Any news about the case?' She asked.

'Nothing about it. I'll update you as soon as I have something to report. I must go back at work now... I miss you.'

Her heart started running. 'It's no good, Ji won...'. She thought.

'Are you sure he is only a colleague?' Her outspoken roommate teased her. 'From what I heard, I don't think so. My hopes become vane... '. She said as an actress mimicking  a desperate woman.

The detective started to laugh. 'You are really funny... you should go on a stage as a comedian.'

'Good idea... I'll tell it to my manager for next project.' Miss Lee said.

'Omo... are you really an actress?' 

'You can say it. But I had a car accident, and I must do rehab for two months, before coming back to my life. This evening I will shock you. A super handsome man will be here to find me and this time you will be jealous of me.'

Ji won was sleeping, with still a little fever, when two men came in her room. They were from the same company of the actress.

One of them, started to look at Beauty.

'It's a shame that she is sleeping... I wanted to tease her with you. Hey ... can you look at me and not her, please? I know she is beautiful, but I don't think she is your type.'

'She is absolutely my type, dear.' He went to the policewoman's bed and gently touched her face.

'What are you doing? let her stay ... Lee Joon!!!' The shocked actress and actor stayed there, witnessed an absurd scene. Their colleague put his lips on that of the sleeping woman.

Ji Won was unaware of the situation. She didn't wake up, but someone else saw the scene. 

'Please behave you.' Doctor Kim said to the kisser. 'We met again after a while, doctor'. Joon answered. 'I don't think it's a problem to kiss my precious girl'. Lee said.

'Your precious girl????' Elijah went crazy. 

'What's happening?' A confused policewoman opened her eyes that widened to see her ex boyfriend.

'Finally you wake up, Ji Won.' He kissed her again.

'Mr Lee Joon...' now she was totally awake 'Please stop it. You can't kiss me without my consent and this is the second time you do it.' 

'Third... if you consider my present....' the dancer had no shame. 'Do you remember? You told me to not break my leg because I should take care of you for all your life. I have decided to maintain that promise... and if you are not agree about it now, you will be. You know my determination.'

All the witness were without words.

'And you know mine...' calmly she replied. 'It was all in the past. Now, our ways departed. You are a dancing star and I am a simple detective. Thank you for all your concern, but I am no more interested in love life. It's meaningless for me.' Also if she was weak, she put herself on the wheelchair and left the room, with three man and a woman astonished.

'Is...she...HER?' The actress asked to the dancer. He looked back at her and his gaze responded for him. 

'Oh my goodness! You are really crazy for her, dude.' The other actor said. 

The doctor went out of the room and followed Ji Won.

'Doctor Kim... please, may you let me know when I can come back home?' Ji Won was tired of all of it. Her ex boyfriend put her in a shameless situation, the doctor was unconfortable and the one she wanted to see, wasn't able to come.

'We must do some exams. If the response will be positive, I'll let you go.'

'Please, do it as soon as possible. I must come back to my work.'

Three years were passed since  Woo bin knew her, but nothing was changed... all the men that were pursuing her in the past, were doing the same now. She was like an unaware magnet...