Baloo and Asca.

Zacznij od początku

Nancy walks out and I look at Zaiden, "Why are you looking at me like that?"

All of a sudden I feel a shock of electricity run through my body. I fall to the floor and scream, "Ahhhh!!!"

I pull at the collar in fear, "T-Take it off!! It's going to kill me!!"

He bends down in front of me, "Huh? I thought you wanted to die?"

I look at him and he holds a remote up. He pushes a button and I scream, "Stop!! Please!!"

I pull at the collar and the volume of the electricity goes up. "No more secrets."

I look at him and he laughs, "Don't look at me like that. Don't hide anything from me."

I quickly nod my head, "Okay! Okay! I won't hide anything!"

"Promise me."

I nod my head and cry, "I promise. Please. I promise. Take it off, please."

He lifts my head up, "Nope."

He stands up and I cry out in pain, "It hurts."

He picks me up and throws me over his shoulders. "Nancy, we'll be back. I want her to see the bodies we drowned last night."

I hear the sound of a car pulling up. Zaiden puts me down and a man who looks a lot different from the man from yesterday gets out of the car.

"Who the hell are you? You're not Mask Man."

This man has a different mask on and he looks to be a little bit taller from the other masked man.

He looks at me and I flinch from his gaze, "I'm the Mask Man who will come after you if you kill my friend."

He smiles at Zaiden and I step back. "You seem a lot scarier from Mask Man."

The man looks at me again and I start crying, "You've been having your fun with her, haven't you?"

Zaiden picks me up and laughs, "Getting a soft spot for her already?"

He clears his throat, "I actually am. I'm the type of person who also likes to kill. That's why I like you, but my friend thinks you're on a whole nother level of crazy."

We are finally at the lake and Zaiden puts me down. The man looks at me up and down and I step back from him.

"I don't know how you're going to take this, but don't kill this woman. Take it as a threat, a promise, or a request. Whatever you do, don't kill her."

I look at the man with wide eyes. He bends down in front of me and wipes my tears.

"And if I kill her?" Zaiden challenges the man right in front of me. I keep my eyes on the man and he looks at Zaiden, "You'll do whatever you feel like is best for you."

Zaiden pulls me away from the man, "I wasn't going to kill her anyway. She makes it easier to catch my next targets."

He raises his eyebrow, "What's your name?"

I suck in a shaky breath, "L-Lyric."

All of a sudden a group of men come out of nowhere and I stand behind Zaiden. "Who are all of these people?"

The man looks at Zaiden and smile, "These are the people who are going to retrieve the bodies. I'm not going in that water."

Zaiden looks at me and I look at the ground, "It seems like someone actually does care about you."

I slowly look up at the man and see him talking to the group of men as they get ready to go in the water.

"Do you even know who you're working with?" Zaiden looks at me and laughs, "You want to know who's the man whose protecting you?"