Chapter 9

"Can, stand straight."

The little boy arched his back and greeted the guests that were slowly filling his living room, all people dressed in dresses and gowns, making him blend in with his own tuxedo that he hated more than anything else.

His father stood next to him, greeting the guests with a warm smile and welcoming them into their home that stopped feeling like it long ago, the usually warm athmosphere long gone, replaced with one that was as cold as ice.

A hand placed on his back reminded him to never stop smiling, using his adorable charm to obtain more business partners for his father's pride.

The tuxedo was tight on his skin and Can wanted nothing more than to disappear along with his mother that had left them years prior.

"You're using me for your stupid schemes, I don't want this! I never wanted this life!"

Slap.

"Then go. And never come back."

The door closed behind him with a bang, and he never saw his father again.

"I hate that IC bastard. Just because he has the looks and the money he thinks he can get away with anything."

He cried into his blanket, his phone held tightly in his fist. The screen was turned on, reveiling a chatroom.

The moon shone brightly outside of his window, but no light reached his eye. He was completely cut out from the world, his door securely locked so that no one would be able to enter.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." he muttered to himself with his eyes closed tightly shut. The voices were getting louder in his head, but he knew that he could take it.

Right?

With his last strenght he typed in a message, tears running down his chubby cheeks.

He walked to the bathroom connected to his room and sat down on the floor, his head resting on his knees that were pressed to his chest, his arms lying over his head in an attempt to shelter himself from the creature that stood infront of him.

A tall, dark creature that he knew by heart.

A creature that wouldn't leave him alone no matter what he did.

His hand was shaking as he reached for the blade lying next to him, and with one swift move, Can ended his pain.

The clock hit 2 am.

'I love you'

Can pushed the body away from him with force, his eyes wide from shock. He was shaking from head to toe, and he felt like he had just died.

Tin was thrown away from him, now a large distance between the two.

Seconds passed before Can realized what he had done, "Oh my god, I'm so sorry!"

He didn't know what that what he just saw was, and why there were tears running down his cheeks but there was a part of him that wanted to run to Tin who was supporting himself with both arms on the couch and hug him. Can wasn't supposed to feel that way, why was his heart beating so loudly in his chest?