Sasha beamed and hugged Cora, "You're too great ! I hope Kalvin knows the lucky man he is to be with you." 

Cora laughed nervously, "Mom, we're not together. We're just having a baby together." 

Sasha shook her head in disbelief, "This young world keeps doing all wrong. You should all stop sleeping with everybody and making babies here and there. Anyways, how did he take the fact that you already have two kids ? " She asked curiously.

Cora instantly looked down at her feet scared to look at her mother. It was their plan. It was the main goal. That's why she had to see Kalvin. To know if he was going to be in it with her and to let him know about Acacia and Almar. That's why she begged Sancy to ask Yohann Kalvin's address because she couldn't remember where he took her the night they met. With everything that happened in the condo, she totally forgot about telling him she already had children. But it wasn't an excuse. Cora couldn't continue to keep it away from him. He needed to know. As soon as possible.

"Cora Diamond McKall ! " 

"Aw, mom, not the full name." Cora knew she was in trouble, "I was about to tell him, but a lot-"

Sasha raised her index to indicate her to shut her mouth, "No excuse ! This situation is not just about you, Kalvin and the baby, there are Acacia and Almar also. By the way, you should tell them too. They have to know what's going to happen. Their lives are going to change too. I want you to tell Kalvin about the twins and the twins about Kalvin ! Sooner will be better than later ! Or all will explode in your face before you know it and it's going to be a harder situation. A total chaos if you want my opinion." 

"I know." Cora whined.

"Then what are you waiting for ?! "

"The perfect time ! I can't just threw it at their faces. I need to...get them ready for it." 

Sasha sighed looking at Cora, "Just don't wait thousand years." She then said sarcastically.

Cora could feel the headache coming. She needed time to do all of it. She didn't know how her children were going to react and if Kalvin will still want to be an active father knowing that she already had not one, but two kids. Plus, he was already stressed by his family issues. His mother will hate her more, Cora was sure about that. But who cared about her at this moment ? It wasn't about her. If she didn't want to accept the fact that her baby was going to be a dad, then she'll stay in her corner. Cora didn't need nuisance in her baby's life.

"God, give me strength." She mumbled closing her eyes.

-

-

-

Kaldrick was back at Kalvin's condo to have a brothers conversation. He needed to vent to him and to hear his opinion about his situation also, "So, a kid ? " Kalvin asked handing a beer to his sibling.

Kaldrick nodded his head, "Yeah. It's...a little girl. She's four and her name is Mikayla." He answered then took a sip of his drink.

Kalvin was surprised, but not too much though. His brother was a player and sleeping with females since fifteen years old. Of course one day he was going to impregnate someone, but he didn't think that he would miss that much in his child's life. No, he didn't think it would happen this way, "Four years ? Damn ! When did you find out ? And why only after four years ?! And who is the baby mamma ? " It was a thing Kalvin couldn't respect about a woman or a man. Keeping a kid away from his/her other parent is selfish and evil. 

Kaldrick shrugged, "I don't know why now. But...Uh...Well...it's Amy." Kalvin couldn't help but laughed, "That's not funny, Kal ! " 

"Sorry, I was just thinking about the past." He said referring to the day Amy caught Kaldrick cheating on her. She got mad and Kaldrick ended the night running around the neighbourhood butt naked and Amy was behind him all the time with a gun in her hands, "No, but seriously. You messed up big time with her. She fell in love with you and you played with her heart like it was a vulgar piece of shit. But...It's not an excuse for her to do what she did. I mean...who she think she is to have kept Mikayla away from her father ? So, you."

Kaldrick shrugged, "You think she's still mad at me ? "

Kalvin looked at his big brother like he had three heads, "You disrespected her like...I would've not been shocked if God did launch a flash on your ass, to be honest with you. You didn't only cheat on her." 

Kaldrick started feeling really guilty. He wanted to change the subject of the conversation. They'll discuss about it another day and when the situation will be less messy, "I know. But let's talk about something else, like mama." 

Kalvin rolled his eyes, "I hope she'll calm down. I need her to support me through it. You need her too. She can't continue to act like that." 

His brother snorted, "That, is not gonna happen tomorrow. She's cray ! "

"Yeah, but she's our mother ! "

"If she could just stop with her bullshit. She has to understand we're not her and dad. Their story is...their lives. She needs to let us live ours."

Kalvin couldn't more agree.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Feel free to comment and/or to vote =) 

•A/N: All the ideas I have for this story ! I hope you're ready for anything to happen. When do you think will be the perfect time for Cora to tell Kalvin about the twins and the twins about Kalvin ? And what Kal and his brother should do with their mother ? 

Thanks for reading ! 

And sorry for the mistakes.