6

"what?"

"i fell in love with you and i cant shake that feeling. it hurt me a little when you came down the stairs with louis holding your hand, then hurt me more when you announced that you were dating."

"oh Harry.."

"i was going to ask you out when you came back from your room... i wanted you to settle first and then you came down, i knew i was too late..."

"Harry im sorry i didnt know.."

"it probably wouldnt have changed anything..."

he was getting closer to me.

"Harry, please dont complicate my relationship with Louis."

"i wont, i just wanted to get that off my chest."

"well, thanks for telling me Harry. and we can always be great friends." he smiled and pulled me into a hug. we walked out and Louis ran up to me when he saw me.

"Amanda!"

"Louis!"

i jumped onto him and he hugged me tightly.

"i missed you babe!" he said.

"i missed you too!"

he set me down and i walked over to the couch and he followed me. he sat down before me and pulled me into his lap. i loved the way he smelled. he smelled like Axe. he cuddled me and held me within his enclosure.

then i remembered something.

"Louis, i have to go to the bathroom."

"oh yea..'" he flushed bright red.

i get out of his lap and go upstairs to my private bathroom and check for any leaks. im good. i finish up and go back downstaires.

"Hey Amamda! i was thinking maybe we could go on a date tonight? maybe get to know some more things about eachother..."

"yea, sounds good louis! when do you want me to be ready?"

"whenever you want to leave, thats when we will go." he smiled and came over to give me a hug.

:will you help me get ready?"

"yea sure."

we walk upstairs and go into my bedroom.

"help me find something to wear please." i walk into my closet and and start looking.

"this is where i first kissed you." he grinned.

"haha yea, and where Liam found us snogging.." i laughed at the recent memory.

as i was pulling a dress from my closet, a painful cramp emerged in my abdomen.

"ouch!" i fell to the floor, clutching my belly.

he rushed over to me and fell beside me.

"whats wrong?" he asked.

"cramp." i breathed.

"oh im sorry."

"not your fault."

he picked me up off the floor and layed me on the bed. then he layed beside me, pulling me into his chest.

"your so sweet." i muttered.

"i just want you to feel better." he kissed my hair.

i curled into him, taking in his solidity and warmth. he was so caring, i knew this relationship would be perfect.

"can we still go on that date?" i ask.

"dont you want to stay here? i dont want to force you out if you dont feel up to it."

"no its ok lou, i feel better, besides i would love to go on a first date."

"well ok, but if you start feeling bad, were staying here and im going to stay with you."

"okay Louis." i got up and picked up my dress from the floor. i held it up to show Louis.

"how about this one?" he glances over the pink, form fitting dress with a black bet that has a small bow on it.

"its lovely!"

"thanks Louis! my mother got it for me for my seventeenth birthday."

"well its beautiful." he smiled then came over and kissed me. i dont think i could get used to this. here i was, kissing Louis Tomlinson. i didnt mean for it to come off as omg i get to kiss a famous guy, but i mean it as that i have a loving boyfriend and i was very lucky to have him.

i go into the bathroom and change into my dress, and i come out, Louis spraweled on my bed wearing a tux.

"you look great."

"not as great as you, you look stunning."

i blush and make my way over to him. then i feel a weight on my chest.

"louis, i have to tell you something..."

"you can tell me anything love." he prompted.

"whenever Harry took me into the kitchen, he told me.. told me that he loves me."

anger flashed across his eyes.

"louis please dont get upset."

"what did you say?" he whispered.

"i told him not to complicate things and he said he wouldnt. nothing else happened."

"Alright."

"your not mad?"

"no, its ok. Harry is a very respectful man, and i know he wont do anything else."

"thank you Louis. and i just want to say that i have no deep feelings towards him. Just those silly fangirl feelings. its you that im in love with deeply."

he looked at me.

"your in love with me?"

"and all your little things." i giggled and he laughed.

he took my face in his hands and started intently into my eyes.

"i will never do anything to hurt you."

"i know you wont." i smiled.

he kissed me again, but this time it made a shvier go down my spine. he played with my ear and stroked my hair. our lips fit like puzzle peices and i felt as if i had my other half. i didnt think of him as Louis Tomlinson: Brit from One Direction, i thought of him as Louis Tomlinson: amazingly kind guy who happened to be my caring boyfriend. a guy has never made me feel like this before.

we broke apart, both of us smiling.

"ready for our date?"

"yes." i said smiling still.

he took my hand and led me down the stairs.

everyone turned to look at me.

"you look lovely." Harry whispered. i knew this was hard for him. i could see it in his eyes.

"Harry..."

"its fine." he turned to look at his phone.

Louis tugged on my hand and we left for our date.