1

i was sitting in my room admiring the boys who went by the name "One Direction" and just like any normal 17 year old fangirl, i was watcing old Youtube videos and squealing whenever they did anything.

"I LOVE YOU GUYS!" i shouted at them on the screen. "shutup Amanda!" my little brother called. "make me you little twat!" i shouted, my british accent not making it sound any nicer. "mum!" he yelled. "Be nice to your brother Amanda!" i groaned. "come on! im trying to watch One Direction!"

"you spend too much time on thoes no talent loosers!" my face went red. "what did you say you little..." i grumbeled and ran out of my room. "come here! ill show you who has no talent!"

I ran and tackled my brother and sat on him. "Hahah! Who wins!"

He huffed. "You do, now GET OFF LARD BUM!" I poked his belly. He giggled. "Stop that!"

"NEVER!" I shouted and started madly tickling him. He couldn't stop laughing. I laughed evily.

"Alright you two, come down for lunch. And Amanda, One Direction is on the Telly!"

My eyes grew wide and i sprinted down the stairs, breathless by the time i got to the bottom. I ran to the TV, and sat down.

My mother just laughed and rolled her eyes. "Yay! Liam's talking!" "Ugh, ya kno-" my brother started. "SHHHHH! ITS ONE DIRECTION SHUSHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I yelled. "But-" "SHHHH!"

He sighed and walked away. I turned my attention to the TV screen. "...exited for the new album and cant wait to our fans to heart it!" Harry said. I must have missed what Liam said. Ugh thanks a lot danny.

"Yea were really exited and i think me new favorite song for the album is Were do Broken Hearts Go. It was fun to record and it sounds really good." Niall piped in his adorable accent.

"I think this album will be leaked, which is a bit disappointing since it comes out soon... But i guess out fans are just dedicated." Said Louis. I pouted. I wouldn't leak the album if it made them upset...

"Well you guys took everything away! I don't know what to say now." Said Zayn as he started laughing.

I swooned. Even though i had a British accent, theirs were much better in my mind. Well Niall was irish, but i still liked his accent more.

"Hey Liam, why don't you tell everyone what you found out?" Louis said poking his arm. "Oh uh ok lou." He said. "Ive got a bit of exiting news, having nothing to do with the album really." I squealed.

"I recently found out that i have a sister that is 100% related to me. Not Nicole and Ruth, and actual long lost sister. Our parents had me, but they divorced shortly after my last sister was born."

I was shocked. "OH MY GOSH LIAM HAS A SISTER THAT HE DOSENT KNOW ABOUT OMG!" I shouted. "Crap." I heard my mother say. "What?"

I had missed somethings he said, but i didn't miss when he said her name was Amanda Longfeild. My name.