Chapter 9- the fair (part 2)

It was finally their turn to go on the Ferris wheel.  They stepped into the cage and sat down in the seats. Hero seemed pretty satisfied so it must've been the dog that frightened him. "This is a pretty view!" The sky was a beautiful sight from the Ferris wheel. The shinned on them as they went in circles.

123456789

"Mattie, let's go buy some food! Hero's hungry!" Matthew stared at his younger brother while nodding his head.

They walked towards a booth for food and ordered something to eat, Alfred had bought some turkey for hero. "Mattie what do you want? Or we could go order some funnel cake for the both of us." Alfred asked Matthew as he grabbed his hand and in the other arm where he carried hero, began to run to a booth that sells sweet deserts.

"One funnel cake please!" Exclaimed Alfred once he made it to the booth. "Yes, of course, would you like strawberry jam on top?" Alfred looked at Matthew for approval and once he saw the small smile he nodded his head to the lady in the booth. "Okay, that would be $4.00 please." "Here ya go!" Said Alfred as he handed her the money and put a dollar in the tip jar.

123456789

"It looks like hero's tired right now Al. We should probably be leaving in a bit. We went on almost every ride so there should be no reason for you to complain about leaving." "Fine!" Said Alfred as he gave a small pout. 'Why do his lips look soft? I shouldn't be having these thoughts! He's my half brother, but these feelings just won't stop. Maybe if I avoid him after today for a while these emotions would leave.' "C-Canada, can you move away from my face!" Exclaimed Alfred due to the fact that his lips brushed against Matthews and being pinned to a wall wasn't the best experience especially by your own brother.

The name Canada was what snapped Matthew back into reality. 'My body moved on its own!' Matthew quickly backed away from his younger brother who had his face flushed a light pink while holding a sleeping hero in his arms. "C-can we please leave now?" Stuttered Alfred as he began to walk to the exit with Matthew not to far behind him.

123456789

Oof I'm so so sorry!