NEW YEAR SPECIAL [PART TWO]

THE FINAL PART OF MY TWO PART NEW YEAR SPECIAL FOR MANA! 

Again, this is a thank you from Mana, Shuuya, Itona, Suzuka, Kazuto, Yuri, and Itachi, and I for supporting MANA (v1 and v2). Hope you like this last update of the New Year Special! And hope you read more of my works I will be publishing very soon! 

A shout out to Nightmare3riter! After reading your message I want to dedicate this update to you! What you told me made me cry! And when I was writing this, my tears won't stop falling! Love you!

Enjoy!

_____________________

THE TRAVELER

"I'm heading –"

"I'm heading out!"

Sasuke paused from wearing his sandals as he saw his sister got on her own beside him. Once Mana was finished, Mikoto approached her daughter to give her one last reminder. The beautiful woman knelt down to be the same height as her daughter and smiled sweetly.

"Now, remember, Mana-chan. Be back by noon for lunch, alright?" Mikoto said.

"Hai, Okasan..." Mana pouted. "I promise not to do it again."

Mikoto nodded. She then caressed her daughter's cheek and poked her nose.

"I know you won't... now, go and have fun."

"HAI! BYE, OKASAN! BYE ONIISAN!"

As Mana ran out of the house and headed to the training grounds, Sasuke got up and watched as his sister got further away. A frown etched on his face as he did.

"Don't be jealous, Sasuke." Mikoto spoke as she went to stand beside him.

Sasuke turned to his mother, blushing.

"I'm not jealous!" Sasuke said, pouting.

Mikoto chuckled, knowing how her youngest son felt about Mana's new friend. The one she met about five days ago and is still meeting today. Fugaku didn't seem to mind about this stranger since it sounded like this Kazuto was just another child that lost their way and found themselves in the compound.
But it bothered Sasuke, since meeting this Kazuto fellow, Mana has talked non-stop about him, and has been spending her entire day playing with Kazuto that she'd be too tired to play him. It was ticking him off. Maybe it was payback for not always keeping his promises to his sister whenever he would tell her that they'll play later.

"Okasan, aren't you worried about his Kazuto fellow?" Sasuke asked.

Mikoto knelt down before her son.

"Stop worrying too much about your sister, she can play with other children other than you, you know... she's allowed to have friends, Sasuke."

Sasuke bowed his head in embarrassment. Was he hogging his sister too much?