Chapter Twenty-One

The first time that Mana met Suigetsu was  during one of her brother's training and Orochimaru's request for Shuuya's presence. She had to admit that the man was impressive when it came to his technique, especially his anatomy. She remembered Shuuya trying to cut Suigetsu in half, but only had the shark-like-boy detach himself from the other half that was cut but still kept his mouth blabbering about anything.

"STAY FUCKING STILL YOU –" Shuuya said, pissed as he tried to kill Suigetsu with Yatagarasu.

"You're losing your cool, Natsukasa." Suigetsu teased.

"SHUT UP!"

Suigetsu laughed as Shuuya continued to chop him up, but even in quarters, Suigetsu was still laughing and mocking Shuuya as he continued to try and chop the water-man.

To say that she was fond of Suigetsu was slightly true, that things that came out of his mouth wasn't the most ideal thing for young girls to hear, but his humor would make Mana smile – a little – and she remembered Shuuya teasing him about his ability and his physic.

"Suigetsu. I'm here to get you out."

With a fast slash of Kusanagi, the glass had a clean cut and spilled out the water inside. From the puddle that was on the floor, a hand came out and pulled itself out. Before the two Uchihas, a man with purple eyes, white hair and shark-like teeth appeared. Sasuke took a step-in front of Mana, covering her sight of Suigetsu.

"With you freeing me from this prison." Suigetsu began. "Means that you finally defeated Orochimaru."

"Suigetsu, you're the first, after you we'll go to the southern and western hideout for Juugo and Karin." Sasuke said.

"Them?" Suigetsu scoffed. "Not that I'm complaining, but I've never actually got along with those two..." his eyes went to the shadow that was behind Sasuke. "I see that someone else is here as well."

"I'm taking a guess that this is the youngest Uchiha..." Suigetsu smirked. "Uchiha Mana."

Mana took a step to the light, enough for Suigetsu to see her face, and enough for her to see Suigetsu's eyes. She had an emotionless look on her face, bored mostly.

"I've heard some things about your Imouto, Sasuke..." Suigetsu grinned. "I heard that she killed Natsukasa Shuuya, about damn time that guy is permanently taken down, if you ask me, no matter how many tries I tried, he just won't stay dead."

"We're not here to talk about rumors." Mana spoke, boredom in her tone, and started to walk away.

"Get some clothes on." Sasuke said, following after her sister.

"Why, afraid that your sister will see something she's not meant to see?" Suigetsu teased.

"There's nothing much to see anyway." Mana mocked, knowing what strings to pull to piss people like Suigetsu.

"WHAT DID SHE SAY?!"

One their way out of the hideout, Suigetsu kept on rambling about what Mana said about him earlier, and the whole time Mana just kept quiet and lets the shark-like man to boost his pride. But after seeing that he was not going to get anything from the youngest Uchiha, Suigetsu finally went to business.

"You know, Sasuke, I was wondering what happened to my Zabuza-senpai's sword."

"It's still in his grave." Sasuke said, remembering facing the merciless man and his apprentice, but he then shook it away.

"If you want me to join, I'll be needing that sword, Sasuke." Suigetsu said.

~*~

They stood before the bridge of Kikigakure. They stopped before the entrance of the bridge, reading the name that was erected at the top.