ManaxTokyo Ghoul Crossover

This crossover oneshot has been sitting in my drive for YEARS now. After reading it, I fell in love with the plot and decided to make an original story of it, but first here is the ManaxTokyo Ghoul crossover fanfic that I started writing years ago and just finished now.

~*~

~ 1 ~

~ 1 ~

9TH WARD, TOKYO | 11:45PM

There were no remains left from the victims but for the blood that spilled in the home. The medical team that arrived wondered why they were even asked to report to the scene when it seems the ghouls had no problem in cleaning their plate to the bone. Entering the home, a Dove entered to inspect the scene, upon his arrival the other officers and detectives gave their respect by bowing slightly and giving him the path. 

“Associate Special Class Investigator Hatake.” The man greeted the detective speaking to one of the officers

“Ah, Shisui, glad you can make it.” Kakashi greeted the young man, smiling under his mask. 

Uchiha Shisui smiled in return but then frowned when his gaze went to the scene before him. Another tragedy as struck in the streets of Tokyo, and he doubt that this wouldn’t even make the press since the reported ghoul who did this was not as well known as the others. How twisted this world is, he thought as he realized that the only ones who will known of these people’s deaths were the Investigators in sight. 

“It seems that our little friend was really hungry.” Kakashi mused. “Didn’t even think to leave any leftovers… not even the bones.”

“It’s not new.” Shisui spoke. “There is a higher population of Ghouls in the 13th Ward… they’re making due with what they could find… even if it means sucking to the last drop of the bone marrow.” 

“I prefer if you lessen the graphic description, First Class Investigator Shisui… not everyone has a tough stomach as you do.” Kakashi gestured to the two investigators who looked green. They looked young, fresh from the Academy. “I don’t think these rookies are used to the sight of this… or even the smell.”

“They’ll get used to it… it’s in the job description.” Shisui shrugged. “So, any leads to what might have done this?”

“No… I have to say, this Ghoul really knows how to clean their traces… well, not entirely… there’s no sign of forced entry so it means that the people who lived here knew that ghoul and had no idea that they were its next meal.” Kakashi sighed.

“Have you started to question the neighbors?” Shisui said.

“Hai, Sai is already on it…” 

“Sai?” Shisui said, a hint of worry in his tone.

“Do you suggest anyone else? Sai’s tactics are unconventional, but he never fails to drag the ghoul out from where they’re hiding.” Kakashi said. “Is it alright if I leave this case to you, Shisui? I still have the Kyuubi case to look into.”