Week2 Day5

We had a day off school, but Shay's school didn't. So I spent the morning on the couch. But at twelveish my dad walked over to me.
"Come on, get dressed"
"Why?"
"We're going to visit Kyle"
I really didn't want to see Kyle, not all helpless like he was. But nobody said no to my Dad. He car trip was long and boring. My Dad went over to talk to Kyle's parents. So I went to the waiting room. I was amazed. The AOS was there.

I went and sat beside him.
"Hi"
He turned to me. He didn't look scary, more sad.
"Hey"
"So, you visiting Kyle?"
"Yeah"
"You and Kyle had a funny relationship"
"I know what you're thinking"
"What?"
"Look at this jackass, all he did was beat Kyle up and now he drove for three hours to visit him"
"I might've thought that a little bit. But it doesn't matter now. So why are you here"
"My girlfriend broke up with me"
"That sucks"
I found it a bit hard to empathise with him, since me and Shay had been going so great.
"We'd been dating for three years, so I guess karma screwed me up. I'm here to do all my bad deeds good. If that makes sense"
"Yeah it does. So what's up with your girlfriend, what was she like?"
"Her name was Peyton, we were both as messed up. Perfect for each other"
"You don't seem messed up"
"I was in a car crash when I was six. It blinded me in one eye. You don't forget stuff like that"
"I'm sorry"
"Yeah, anyway I've seen about 100 episodes if Pretty Little Liars"
"Pretty Little whats?"
"It's some girly TV show. Peyton loved it, especially Emily. Shay Mitchell was apparently her idol"
"Yeah that sounds like it sucks"
"What if Kyle dies and I never get to apologise?"
"What if I never get to say goodbye"
"Kyle was pretty cool"
"Yeah he was. Your name's Joe right?"
"Yeah Joe"
"Well Joe would you like to grab some coffee"
"That sounds great"