Week 2 Day4

They past days were a blur of missing Kyle and numbness, the only good thing that came out of was that Shay and me were inseparable. But I'd never been to her house. So as we went to Books Not Bombs with her I thought I'd bring it up.
"So you've seen my room"
"Yeah"
"And it's not to smelly boyish"
"No, it's very nice-smelling boyish"
"So am I ever going to see your room"
"Josh, you know what it's like with my parents"
"I don't have to meet your parents, just your room"
"Do you really want to see it that much"
"Yes"
Shay did a 360 turn and started walking away. She didn't seem annoyed so I decided to follow her. We got into her car and drove to the poor side of town. Nobody from my school lived here, so I'd only just heard of it. She made her way in, so I assumed that no one was home. Her house was small and a little bit grotty. She seemed embarrassed that I was even there. We went up to her room. I was kinda shocked.

All the walls were covered in photos. You couldn't even see the walls.
"Wow"
Shay got really annoyed.
"Look you wanted to see my room. I didn't want to even show you it"
"It's great, just a bit...."
She sighed and calmed herself down.
"I found a box of photos in Robs room, and another and another"
"Enough to cover four walls"
"I know that my room looks like A's Lair"
"What?"
"Sorry, you're a boy"
"Shay"
"Yeah"
"I love you"
She gave me a great big smile and kissed me.
"I......"
Her phone rang mid-sentence. A muffled voice seemed to be yelling at her.
"Yeah, I'll be there in two minutes"
She then turned to me.
"Sorry I had plans to meet a friend at the cinema, but I totally forgot. He just rang me and told me I was ten minutes late, I gotta go"
She kissed me on the cheek and rang out. I followed her out. But on the walk home, my mind sprung to the word "he".