Week1 Day5

I didn't see Shay today. I guess that's normal right I met her like five days ago. The only people I see everyday are my family. But I wanted to see Shay every day. Every minute of every hour of everyday. Kyle had decided to give himself a buzz cut. It was probably his best haircut, which isn't saying much. He ran straight over to me before class.
"Opel said yes"
"Who?, what?"
"Lyon's sister, Opel. I asked her out and she said yes"
"Did you wear a fake moustache and smoke a pipe"
"Joshy, age is just a number"
I looked over at Lyon, he was glaring right at Kyle. I didn't Kyle noticed this, until we were leaving when he winked at Lyon. It was the pretty funny. Especially since Kyle was usually on the receiving end of these things.

After school we went to Walmart. Kyle bought a packet of Tic-Tacs, he always had them before he met a girl. So right on cue when we let Walmart Opel came over to us. She leaned in and kissed Kyle, it caught him by surprise. Suddenly Opel started coughing, which quickly turned into choking. In the spur of the moment I slapped her on the back. She spat out a Tic-Tac. And glared at Kyle. It looked surprisingly like Lyon's glare this morning.
"You were eating a Tic-Tac?"
"I use them to get psyched"
"For WHAT?!"
"Um... well romantic things I guess"
"You're so juvenile"
Then Opel stormed off.

I decided to bring Kyle to Flapjacks to make him feel better. He sat on the couch sulking while I ordered us coffee. Just before I reached him a goth girl walked over to him. I could hear what they were saying.
"I saw the video of you fighting Joe, I think it was big if you to not fight back"
"Yeah I just didn't want to let that kid control my emotions"
Kyle had to be the biggest bullshiter ever. He could hardly touch Joe.
"That's so amazing, do you wanna maybe so somewhere to get a drink"
"That would be great"
It was my turn to step in.
"Kyle has coffee"
The goth looked at me with pure disgust.
"How can you drink here it's so mainstream"
Kyle grabbed her hand.
"Yeah it's like handing your money straight to the system"
Bullshit, again! Last week Kyle me he wanted to marry Flapjack and have baby frapachinos. So Kyle went off with the goth leaving me on my own.

That night a tapping woke me up. I checked my phone it was 12:30. Kyle was at the window, he had what looked like a giant black thorn through his nostril. I let him into my room.
"What happened"
"Marisa told me there was a new way to show the system up"
"Who's Marisa"
"The goth, anyway I fell asleep in the chair because it was eleven at night and I woke up with this" he said pointing at his nose.
"Well I'll try to take it out"
I pulled a the piercing, it came out. But so did half of Kyle's blood. Seriously there was blood everywhere. Kyle was screaming. I was lucky he didn't wake my family. Half an hour later it stopped bleeding and Kyle grabbed a pillow and lay down on the floor. Finally I fell asleep counting down the minutes until I could tell Shay this story.