Week 1 Day 1

The party music was dull. The guy who was holding it was some music buff and was forcing us to appreciate great music. So instead of playing "I'm sexy and I know it" or "Anaconda" we were listening to a song about a guy who rides bees to Ohio. Kyle walked over to me. He was drunk. Like really drunk.
"Man I just picked a fight with the Incredible Hulk man"
He was pointing at a monster of a man. He was seven feet tall, and clearly on steroids. Kyle started laughing hysterically, so much I'm surprised he didn't pass out from lack of oxygen. And then he started bawling. He absolutely drenched my shoulder.
"That guys gunna kill me. He a monster and I saw him shoot up steroids in the bathroom"
"Is that why ye're fighting?"
"No, I said his girlfriend was hot"
"What!?"
"He's very protective"
The animal on steroids(AOS) walked over to us.
"Hey gingernut, get your scrawny ass out here"
Kyle tugged down his beanie. Kyle was very insecure of fiery red hair. He always wore a beanie to hide it. The AOS dragged Kyle out to the swimming pool, which had been emptied. They jumped down into it and began fighting. Crowds gathered, but I found it too brutal to watch. AOS was beating the life out of Kyle. I escaped the crowd and walked over to the keg. Some girls was sitting beside it reading. She was pretty. Her hair was brown with golden tips and her skin was flawless. Leaning in I saw the book was Animal Farm.
"All animals are equal but some are more equal than others"
She was startled at my presence. Her eyes were the lightest of blue, nearly transparent.
"Have you read it before"
"No, but everyone knows that quote"
She laughed and stuck out her hand.
"I'm Shay"
I shook it.
"Joshua"
"So Joshua why aren't you out watching the fight"
"I could ask the same about you"
"Yes but you're a boy"
"So?"
"Boys love brutal stuff, blood, gore, pretty girls"
"I think that's called Grand Theft Auto"
She laughed again, but this time I kissed her. After ten seconds she stepped back looking shocked.
"I'm sorry should I not have done that"
She thought about it for a minute.
"No, I think it's OK to carry on"
Her dorkyness was super cute so I kissed her, buy this time she kissed back.