A/N

If you enjoyed this story why not try my new one: The Pact

I have this list on my wall. Of the days left until I graduate. It was only supposed to be 91. Now it's 456. If only things went as planned. Charlie used to say "For every good things that happens to you, 7 things go wrong"
Only with me it seems more 70 things going wrong.
(1)My phone died, making me wake up 40 minutes later with 5 minutes to get dressed.
My family had very strict rules. We must all have breakfast together at 7:45. As I rush down the stairs my Mom yells.
"Ali you know the rules, you must be dressed before you have breakfast". I stopped dead in my tracks.
"Mom that's Alison dressed" Sasha said, mockingly. And having a twin was supposed to be fun.
"Ali I thought that you were only gonna wear your nerdy clothes in bed. Look at Sasha, you two are identical but Sasha dresses nice. You could look so much prettier" Mom nagged.
I looked down at my flannel shirt, Slytherin t-shirt and skinny jeans. This clothes weren't unflattering or dirty, that was as much as I knew about clothes. What happened to the days where not being fat made you pretty.
"Honestly Al, you dress like a homeless boy sometimes" Sasha added as she sat down. And the best part was; the worst is yet to come.