Week 2 Day 1

I got sent home early from school today. Apperantly my behaviour was disruptive. I didn't want to go home. My parents would be too upset. So I went to Kyle's house, his parents have been staying in a hotel in Denver. That's where he's been moved to, BarryCastle facilities weren't good enough for his kind of coma. The key was still under the mat. His room was still third on the left. I threw my school bag on the floor. Suddenly a floorboard popped up. There was a bunch of notebooks under it. I picked one up. They seemed like diaries. I opened the first page.
23/8/13
My Dad placed a brochure on the kitchen. It was for the marines. He did thirty years. Now he wants me to enrol. He doesn't care about what I want to do. When I told him I want to be a comedian he punched me. Flat in the face. I was twelve and he punched me in the face. His wedding ring left a little scar above my eye. Now he sits there judging. Judging me in his armchair. Judging me at the kitchen table. I'd rather die than join the marines. I'd rather die.
It killed me that Kyle was going thorough something like this and never told me. I flicked to the end to see if it got worse.
19/4/14
School was the same, a drag. I saw Linsdy today, too bad she saw right through me. I've been invisible to her for a year. Tomorrow's the anniversary of the day I fell into this trap. Joshy's met this girl. He's in love with her but she wants to be just friends. He blew me off to go to a bookshop. She seemed pretty, when I realised suddenly.

His door flew open and I threw the notebook I was reading under the bed. It was Kyle's aunt.
"Joshua what are you doing here?"
"I wanted to return a book, I borrowed from Kyle"
"You miss him too?"
"......Yeah"
She closed the door and walked out. I needed to leave though. I ran to Kyle's neighbour's house. My cousin lived there. I borrowed his car and drove to the cliff. When I looked really close I saw a tiny razor floating in the water. Just bobbing up and down. I spotted Shay in the distance as I got closer I noticed she was talking, but there was nobody there. Wanting to see who she was talking I hide in a bush for an hour until she left. She had been talking to a wooden cross with ROB attached into it. It must've been a memorial to him that she made. I stood above it and said.
"I love your sister more than I ever thought I could"