Your, not my Father

AUTHOR'S NOTE.

JUST TO LET YOU ALL NOW THAT I WOULD LIKE TO ASK WHAT YOU ALL THINK OF A TONY AND THOR ROMANCE PLEASE LET ME NOW WHAT YOU THINK THANK YOU.

ODIN GOES TO FAR AND TURNS LOKI IN TO A CHILD.

LOKI WILL HAVE A NAME CHANGE AS A BABY AND WILL BE PETER JAMES STARK.

LOKI'S POV.

WHY, does Odin, do this, I just can't do any thing right I just can't be in the same room as him I hate his guts for what he has done to me Odin, has lied to me my hole life about that me and Thor, are brother's and then I found out I am adopted my odin, took me from laufey the ruler of Jotunheim but Odin, had killed him and took me.

And all I can say about what happened is that I caused the damage that happened in new York city but I was not control of my self at the time the chitauri had control of me.

But I did something that Odin, hated now I'm being punished for it that's all I did was try and take over Asgard.

But Odin, wants to put me in Asgard prison but he said he will not be doing that before I new what was happening I herd Odin "maybe this time you will be better good luck my son,".

I saw coloured light all around then I new no more.

Thor POV.

" father, you could of just waited you did not need to do that to Loki father, he is my brother". I replied I don't like seeing Loki, hurt I need to find someone that will look after him for me.

"Thor, my son, I had no other choice I just hope that this time he will be better.  Now Thor, take Loki, to midgard". Odin, replies to me.

I new that there was only one person on earth I trusted more than any one and that was tony stark (metal man) I just hope that this all works out.

I reached Stark's, tower and I just hope that tony is in a good mood after the big fight they had I would of fort on Tony's, side because what captain did was wrong any way back to what I was doing ohhh yes that's right I need Tony's, help.

Tony was in the kitchen when walked in " tony, I need your help I need to to look after my brother Loki, for me my father turned him in to a child he needs a good father to help him that is you tony, please" I began to beg tony.
"Thor, I'm not going to ask why the hell happened but I will do this for you but if I do this Loki, will be my son I will adopted as my own and give him a new name" tony, replied to me.

" That is OK tony, but I will be coming evey week to see him" I told tony,I went in to my pocket and got some forms that were magic bound so when this happens it can never be changed I know that father will be angry but Loki deserves to have a happy childhood with a father how will love him and I know that is tony,.
"Tony,I need you to sign this and this will show that you have adopted Loki and that it can't be undone by ant one as this is a magic bound" I tell tony, while given the parchment to tony, to sign.

When the signing was done I asked tony what Loki's new name would be so I new what to call him when I can to visit him.

"Thor, I am going to name him peter James stark,what do you think, and how old is Pete" tony, asks me.
"Yes I really like that name and peter is 4 months old and soon he will wake up and straight away he will know that you will be his father but he will always remember Odin, but now he is a child he will be scarred of Odin, but I will not let any thing happen to you or peter, I must go now tony, see you soon" I replied to tony,.

As I got back to Asgard my father was waiting for me I could tell that he was angry at me.
"THOR, YOU WENT AGAINST MY ORDER'S LOKI, IS STILL MY SON I DID WHAT I HAD TO DO TO SHOW HIM THAT HE CAN BE GOOD BUT YOU DONE A MAGIC BOUND WITH A HUMAN" MY FATHER SHOUTED AT ME BUT I NEW I DID THE RIGHT THING.
"NO FATHER, YOU ARE WRONG ABOUT IT ALL LOKI, IS NO LONGER LOKI, AND YOU NEED TO LET THIS BE SO HE CAN HAVE A GOOD CHILD HOOD WITH A loving FATHER" I TOLD MY FATHER WHILE BEING ANGRY I JUST WALKED OF.