Chapter 10: Where She Died

Start from the beginning

Steven: Dad.

Greg: Hey Steven.

Steven: This is really important. Can you take us to South Korea? There's a place we need to see.

Greg: Sorry Steven I can't. But I know someone who can.

Timeskip

Greg and Steven is on the biplane with his Uncle Andy. I was flying because the plane can only fit 3 people. Besides, the day looks nice.

Andy: Looks like you can really go anywhere you want huh?

Y/N: Yeah, guess so.

Steven: Hey Painite, you doing fine?

Y/N: Yeah I'm good.

Another Timeskip

An hour later we arrived in South Korea. It's very nice. I landed while I was on one knee. Like a superhero landing.

Le Timeskip

We were taking pictures for souvenirs. In the first one we look like k-pop stars. The second one looked like casual outfit for Koreans. Then the third we were wearing Traditional Korean.

Abracadabra Timeskip

We were inside a studio. We were getting a bit lost and we started to look a around. Steven is looking a sketch of himself with a blank expression. Then Greg looked at his illustration of what he is currently wearing. I was on the corner looking at the scripts the author of this book made. Then at a bulletin board, I saw a drawing of me looking like a badass with my wings and I smiled. Then one female artist looked at me and handed me a paper. I unfolded it revealing........WHAT THE HELL? A drawing of me and her making out. She blushed really hard and I blushed back. I handed her the paper back and gave her a peck on the cheek. We then proceeded out of the studio. We were in a restaurant and we ordered ramen for lunch. It is suprisingly good. Greg and I decided to do an eating contest. Whoever finishes the most bowls win. I finished
all 50 bowls. Greg only finished 20 or 25.

Y/N: You gonna eat that?

Greg: Nah, it's yours.

We then payed for the food and walked out. We kept searching until we came across a a fence saying. "KEEP OUT"  "PLEASE"
Definetly a pearl's handwriting

Greg: Huh, deja vu.

We all jumped over the fence. We proceeded to walk further until my eyes started to tear up on it's own.

Greg: Woah, Steven you alright?

Steven: Yeah I'm fine. Let's keep moving.

Y/N: Something doesn't feel right.

We kept on walking until we came across a blue Palanquin.

Steven: Dad there it is. Why is it blue though?

Greg: Maybe it got a paint job?

Y/N: Wait a second. A pearl's handwriting, sudden emotions, and a blue Palanquin...Oh no!

We suddenly heard crying we hid under the bushes. And I accidentally stepped on a stick.

???: Huh, is anyone there? Pearl, can you see who it is.

Suddenly Blue Pearl started to make her way towards us.

Blue Pearl: My Diamond, I don't see anyone here.

Steven: What are we gonna do?

Greg: Don't worry I got this.

Y/N: Wait Greg don't-

I suddenly tripped. And Greg bursted out of the bushes and did gun imitations with his hands. And I fell right behind him and I looked up to see......her......

Blue Diamond

Blue Diamond.

Greg: Yo, I was just walking around and found this place.

Y/N: (*facepalms*) Really Greg?

Blue Diamond: Hmmm, interesting. Come closer

I stood up and made our way near her. She doesn't seem to remember me.

Blue Diamond: This was her planet, you know? She was such a sweet person.

Greg: Were you two close?

Blue Diamond: Very....

Greg: Oh I'm sorry. I know how it feels.

Blue Diamond: You do?

Greg: Yeah, I loved this particular person and she made me happy and I made her happy. Ever since she was gone I always think about her. I always miss her.

Blue Diamond: And what about you? Did you lose someone too?

Y/N: (sigh) I did. And not a someone. The only one I knew back then. She made me happy, she comforted me, she's always there for me. Ever since she died I miss her always till this day.

Blue Diamond: Funny you should ask. I never knew a human can undstand what I'm feeling. Let alone another gem.

Y/N: Huh, so you still knew after all. My Diamond.

Blue Diamond: Too bad a geoweapon will destroy this planet soon. But you don't deserve this.

Greg: GEOWEAPON??!!

Y/N: Calm down Greg. The Crystal Gems took care of it.

Blue Diamond: That name...it has haunted me for centuries to this day. How dare you say that name? Let me guess, you switched sides?

She suddenly grabbed the both of us. And we both looked up to see her ship. It was massive. Then she walked to her Palanquin and it lifted off. I saw Steven calling out to us and attempted to help us. But we already set course and traveled in lightspeed. And eventually reached the human zoo.She gently put Greg down in a cell while I was put in a torture chamber. My hands were chained to the steel wall. I can easily break free and get out of here with Greg. But I decided not to because the ship is filled with gems. I don't want to hurt them. So I stared at the ceiling hoping for the best. Could this day get any worse. Suddenly the chamber doors opened. Fuck.

And Finished.

Hello everyone. How are you today? I'm sorry if the last chapter is shorter than the usual. And in my message board I asked how old do you all think I am. Some said 17-19 and others said 21. But it's ain't close. Not even a bit. I'm 14. Not 21, but 14. Have a nice day and see y'all in the next chapter.

Mcfly signing off