3.8

last chapter:

"delaney, you really know how to push my fucking buttons. normally i don't like to do this, but i'm going to have to have a meeting with your parents." my eyes widen in horror, that escalated very fast.

"wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait w a i t. that's illegal, you can't do that." the teacher just turned to me and smirked.

"i can, and i will."

fuck.

delaney's p.o.v.

ok i know i'm like the worst student ever, but this time i'm really in some deep shit. throw some detentions at me, no biggie i don't mind, but the moment when my FATHER is going to get called in for a meeting? i don't think i'll make it out alive.

so here i am. sitting in my teacher's office in the after school hours. i'm not even sure if my dad is going to come or not, let's hope he doesn't.

"delaney, your father just informed me he will be here shortly." my teacher glanced up from her phone to look at me.

"wonderful. simply wonderful." i gritted my teeth and slumped down in the chair i was sitting in.

will i die if i jump out the window right now? i peered out the window, and yup. it would definitely be the end of me, so i probably shouldn't.

sighing in defeat, i went on my phone and texted junkyu that i might not be able to make it to work tonight.

without waiting for a response, i clicked out of the app and shut the power to my phone off. and right on time too, because my dad just walked in the door.

"hello mr.lee, i am delaney's teacher miss peepeepoopoo, it's a pleasure to meet you." my teacher got up and shook my dad's hand.

"yes, a pleasure." my dad responded and sat in the chair next to mine, making me scoot closer to the opposite edge of my seat.

"you probably know why i called you in sir, that is because your daughter has been causing some trouble for quite some time. i constantly give her warning but she never stops." my teacher said crossing her arms.

"yes i apologize for her behavior, she's in her rebellious stage right now." i scoffed at my dad and turned my head away.

"besides that there was another reason i wanted to meet with you today, is everything alright at home? if something is going on it may have an effect in the way delaney acts." my dad tensed at her words, but quickly regained posture.

i looked at my dad to see what he would respond with, and what kind of excuse he would come up with.

"oh no everything is fine at home, it's just her mom passed away when she was