1.6

last chapter:

"don't get cocky there." changbin eyed so we stood straight up with our arms glued to our sides.

"sir yes sir!" we saluted him with a straight face.

"what am i going to do with you two." he facepalmed and everyone laughed.

delaney's p.o.v.

changbin and jisung continued to work with us on our rapping for the next hour or so until it was time to go back to the hotel.

we were all lead back into the main practice room with the rest of the students.

once we were in the room, haruto and i went to go find the others aka yeongue, junghwan, and jeongwoo.

"hey guys, how was it?" yeongue asked when we reached to where they were standing.

"it was aMaziNg! oh yeAh, DID YOU KNOW THAT DELA- nfjsneuwv." i cut haruto off with my hand and whispered into his ear,

"keep it a secret dude, i wanna keep it a surprise." he nodded and took my hand off his mouth with his own.

"what were you gonna say haruto?" jeongwoo tilted his head, questioning the taller.

"a-ah it was nothing." they dropped the subject, but not without questioning looks coming from the 3.

feeling bored i began to ask the boys something,"do you guys know when the teacher is getting her-"

"hello class! how was it!" i was cut off by the teacher barging into the room.

'welp there's my answer.' i thought to myself as my teacher started to lead the students out and thank stray kids.

we all bowed to stray kids on the way out, and me being me, didn't forget to wink at the two rappers that had helped us out today.

before i could see their reaction yeongue dragged me out with him so we could go together.

once we got outside the teacher told us to get with our bus buddies, and since yeongue was already attached to me, i didn't have to do anything.

"you can get window seat this time delaney." yeongue said as we moved forward in the line to get onto the bus.

"mkay then." i put my hands into my hoodie pocket and stepped forward with him.

we had eventually gotten onto the bus and sat down at the same seat that we sat on on the way there.

yeongue this time sat on the aisle seat while i got the window one. not that i'm complaining tho, i love window seats.

i brought out my phone from my backpack so i could play some music.

i handed yeongue one of my earbuds, cause i know he would just end up stealing one of i didn't.

0325 by Stray Kids is now playing

i turned my head to look out the window to see the scenery around me.