2.6

last chapter:

"by the way, is that my hoodie?"

delaney's p.o.v.

'his hoodie? what's he talking about? this is mine-'

i looked down at my outfit to see myself wearing a somewhat familiar hoodie that i've only worn once.

"u-uh.. oops?" i awkwardly chuckled as i was still holding onto yeongue's arm.

"it's fine, you can keep it. you look better in it than i do anyways." yeongue said.

i blushes at his comment, as i always tend to do when yeongue is talking to me.

we kept walking down the empty sidewalk for about 5 minutes until we got to our destination.

the convenience store had its lights on with an 'open' sign hanging in the window.

i let go of yeongue's arm so i could go open the door for him, but he beat me to it.

"after you m'lady." yeongue mimicked the way he opened the door back at the hotel.

"you are too kind good sir, how shall i repay thee?" i entered the store with him following me.

"perhaps m'lady could buy me a strawberry milk?" he said.

"hmm perhaps i shall." we made our way over to the drink section towards the corner of the store and went to find the strawberry milk.

it didn't take long for us to get it and look around a bit more. while wandering, we came up to some ramen. it was basically calling my name at this point. i couldn't just not get it.

i grabbed my favorite flavor of ramen and turned to yeongue to see him looking a me.

"here, give me the milk and i'll go pay for this stuff. find a spot to sit over there." he gave it to me without complaining and went to go find us a seat.

i went up to the register to pay for our things. i places the items on the counter and got out my wallet.

"that'll be $4.26 please." i handed the guy a $5 bill so i would get change.

as the guy was getting it out, he started to speak.

"is that guy over there your boyfriend." my eyes went wide as i quickly denied it.

"awwhh you guys would be really cute together." i blushed as he handed me my change.

"we would, wouldn't we?" i smiled at him and leaned on the counter. i looked over to see yeongue smiling and waving at me.

"you should probably get back over there, good luck with him." he said and stuck his fist out for me to fist bump him.

"thanks dude, bye bye!" i fist bumped him back and headed back to where yeongue was sitting.

i handed him his strawberry milk when i got there.

"i'm gonna go make my ramen, i'll be back in a sec." without waiting for a reply i headed over to where i could make my ramen.