1.1

last chapter:

i started to change my clothes and put on some concealer, to hide the bruises on my face.

delaney's p.o.v.

when i was done getting ready i
opened up my window for the ultimate escape.

i made sure my door was locked before i sat in the windowsill.

epik music cue

YAYAYA by Stray Kids is now playing

'aight lez get it.'

i jumped down with a roll and an epik landing pose, aka the naruto run pose while having one leg extended in the back and the other one bent in front of me.

i stood up like nothing happened just to see a boy in front of me.

"woAh ladY that wAs cOoL!" he squealed and ran up next to me.

"i guess it was wasn't it?" i replied with a small smile and patted the boy's head.

"i live right across the street! i hope i can see you again cool lady! by the way! my name is kim yongin! (i don't even know if this is a name lmao)bye bye!!" he waved as he ran across the street and to his house.

"aww he's cute" i spoke to myself, starting my walk to work.

while walking ok the sidewalk i started to hum to the current song on, which just so happened to be one of my favorites.

O sole mio by SF9 is now playing

getting super hyped i began to do a mini version of the choreography. since it was mini i didn't do the full hand movements, but lemme tell ya, i was still heckin graceful.

by the time the song ended i was already at the cafe. only because the walk there is really REALLY short.

walking through the door i greeted junhyuk with a little face and a small smile.

"ayyy wassup delaney!" he gave me a high five as i went into the locker room to change.

"the ceiling." i replied with a wink and finger guns, then proceeding to close the door to the locker room.

after changing my clothes and into my uniform, i went back out and went behind the counter to pass time before more costumers started arriving.

"hEY PEOPLE SORRY IF I'M LATE!" yeongue came slamming into the cafe out of breath.

"nope, you're right on time!" i gave him a grin, and he gave me a grin back.

"hey yeongue!" junhyuk picked his head up from the coffee he was currently making.

"oh hey junhyuk!" yeongue waved and went into the locker room to change.

soon enough he came back out and walked behind the counter right next to me.

"welcome to your second day of work mah dude." i patted his back then slid over the counter to get on the other side.