3.5

last chapter:

i opened the door and stepped outside, making sure to slowly close it behind me.

with that, i started my short walk to school.

delaney's p.o.v.

the walk to school somehow felt shorter than usual. listening to music the whole time kind of distracted me and made it seem like i got there in a couple of minutes.

there weren't very many kids in the courtyard to school. i examined the groups of people bunched up together to see if there was anyone i knew.

i didn't see anyone, so i went inside the icky prison. yes, from the bottom of my heart, i meant it when i said it was prison.

strolling down the halls was boring, they were so empty and lifeless that it felt like i was walking in a ghost town. i wasn't even that early! only like, 15 or so minutes!

anyways, i got to my classroom in no time. i was the first one to get there, which has become somewhat normal to me now.

recently i've been getting to school before everyone else, and i myself am confused on why as well.

i sat down in my seat and rested my head down on my crossed arms which were on my desk, if that makes sense.

i shifted my head to the side so i was looking at the wall. i stared at the clock that was residing on that wall, watching the seconds tic by, one by one.

i continued staring at the inanimate object, until i heard the door to the classroom open.

i kept my head on my arms and turned my arms so that my head was now facing towards where the sound came from.

"hey del tacoooo!" a fluffy boi made his way to my seat, and sat down at the desk next to mine.

"i'm not even gonna question why you're in my class right now." i said to him, my words being a bit muffled by my arms.

he copied my actions and rested his head faced in my direction.

"gue i have a question." i looked into his eyes and he looked back into mine.

"what is it?" he asked me, obviously curious.

"ok so like, you know how soap smells really nice but it tastes bad?" he looked confused for a second but then responded.

"yep, i can confirm this statement." i laughed a little, and he joined in as well.

"anyways, since soap smells nice and tastes bad, what if poop tastes nice and we just don't know it?" yeongue ruffled his eyebrows as he was thinking after i ashes my question.

"i honestly don't know, you can go try it to see if it works." he told me, patting me on the shoulder as well.

"i'd rather not hoeski, let's get jeongwoo to do it." i stood up from my seat and put out my hand to yeongue so he could stand up.

"sounds like a plan." he accepted my 𝓰𝓵𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 hand and stood up as well. we then started our search to find jeongwoo and test our theory.

to be continued...
________________________

ooo i updated sooner than expected, this chapter was made early for Ji_kookie95
thanks for inspiring me to write broski

i have sch**l tomorrow but i'm not tired aHAHA

i wish i got tomorrow off of sch**l cuz of veterans day

anywho, that's all

-DK signing out