Chapter 20

SETH

After having intense goose bumps from the thought of the past, I just had a brilliant idea. Travelling Guam, like memorising it (almost), I asked the staff of different stores, hotels and stuff about her.

"Super red haired girl, green big eyes, in jeans and yellow shirt?" I asked the salesperson in the Micronesia Mall.

"I have seen none sir." This was like the thousandth time in sarcastic language.

I rode the trolley and got off in DFS. Please don't ask me to describe DFS I was worrying about a lost companion here!

There I saw the Dior lady who looked like a Thai or Filipino woman.
"Have you seen a girl who has a very reddish hair like Crayola red with green eyes in yellow-"

"Hmm... that girl?! She told me that she wanted to go back to her hotel, but after a few minutes she went back her again and informed that her trolley pass was switched with a Two Lovers' Point pass instead. She asked me about the tram going to the peak. I think she's heading there."

"Thanks! Very much!" in return I bought some perfume. It didn't matter anymore, I have to find Angel.

I bought a special pass and rode the trolley heading the peak. It's getting dark already, but all I worried about was Angel, even if my tummy's rumbling already. I knew hers too. I had to get to her as soon as possible.

I went down the tram and ran, searching for Angel all over the green-surrounded peak.

"Seth!" she called with that childish grin. Like she didn't worry at all. Penniless and homeless in Guam, most especially, ALONE.

"Are you out of your mind? I've been searching for you like forever! You don't know how it felt. I worried, too much." I said with tears starting to well up from my eyes.

I didn't know what to do. My mind was blank. I just followed what the fate just dictated. I hugged her so tight. She's so soft and I can't even explain this event. Llike how am I going to narrate this? After few moments of quietness, I talked to her.

"Angel-"

"I'm sorr-"

"Not your fault. Next time stay with me, even though I'm not a fast runner." Silence broke in, but after few seconds we both giggled. "Let's go eat."

"Hmm...do I have any choice I'm damn hungry." I held her by the wrist, but my hand itched to hold her hand.

***

We ate in my hotel room, I ordered some dishes and while we eat The Notebook was showing on HBO.

"Noah..." She murmured with dreamy eyes.

"What? So you're imagining you're Allie? Like you're kissing Ryan Gosling?" I remarked.

he's so into the movie.

"Well...Uhm-"

"You don't have too I kissed you." I said straight and dead-panned. I didn't want to make this dramatic, since it didn't happen as dramatic as anyone expected. I was drunk, it was out of my notion.

"Wha-what did you say?" Her eyes widened in shock.

Fvck! How I'd love to see that!

"I remembered I kissed you against my condo's window." I said calmly to avoid her from getting angry.

"NO! That was my first!" Oops. She said looking like Buttercup from Powerpuff Girls.

"I know." I forked some sliced piece of steak and chewed it avoiding my gaze to land off on her face. In shorter terms, I was avoiding to laugh.