The Last Chapter

ANGELE

The Bachelors Ball will start just a few hours right now and right now things got kind of complicated with my ball gown.

Well, some stupid staff of the boutique just made the dress so damn fitted. I couldn't even fit in. What is this? A gown for a five-year old kid? Darn it!

Adding to my frustrations was the fact that I intentionally absented myself from seeing Seth in IA&A. After what I said, I seriously didn't know how to face him or what to say to him.

Well, both Seth and Gen were invited. Wow. Just wow.

Maybe I shouldn't just attend the ball, since I didn't have much of an importance there and most of all because I'll just look like a hotdog mascot with this ball gown.

I just dressed up in my casual clothes, as I headed off to my living room to watch A Walk to Remember.

Yeah, there it goes. At the very end I was just this same slug, hopelessly watching romantic movies, because I didn't have one of my own.

But who cares?

What? Somehow, I heard inside of me telling me that the difference of now from before was I don't really care now.

You know? Being single isn't bad, it's just that there is still nobody who can convince you that he deserves you and you deserve him.

But, also remember, that if you really love or want something or someone do everything to achieve it, but not to the point that you're gonna do the things you know you shouldn't.

In simpler words, know your self-worth.

Maybe this was the reason why I never chased Seth. It was because I know I did nothing wrong and I know that I did everything that I can in order to help him. I guess the real problem here is within himself, if that's the case I can no longer help.

He needed his space and I have to give it to him, but when he's ready to open-up or something, I will be a good listener for him.

Okay here we go Popcorn!

Exactly, when I was about to swallow (yes, swallow) my popcorn the door bell rang.

Who the hell could this be?

I stood up and went to my door, "Angele! You're still here?" It was Sandi.

"Come in," I signaled as she placed several plastic bags above my dining table.

I pointed out on them and looked querulously at her, "Oh, those! I went shopping and remembered you when I saw these... uhm," she got some bags of cookies and continued, "... these Chips Ahoy with Oreo inside,"

What. the. hell?!

"Oh my god! Thanks, Sandi!' I said as I hugged her. "No problem there. Well, yeah. That's it. I just passed by to drop these off." She bade as I opened the door for her and greeted her "See you!"

With much excitement, I hurriedly opened up some packages and noticed that Sandi left her phone inside a plastic bag.

I'm sure she's gonna rush back here.

Here it goes! I opened up a bag and munched a very delicious piece of cookie until it became, two, three inside my mouth.

Damn they're unexplainably delicious.

Ding-dong! Uhn! Darn! My mouth was still full. Rapidly, I grabbed Sandi's phone and opened the door.

-