BONUS CHAPTER

ANGELE

IT IS OUR ANNIVERSARY!

I followed Seth as he walked towards The Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum.

Yes! Star Trek!

"Hey! It's already..." I glanced up at my watch and added, "... 6:24 pm. This museum closes at 5pm."

Seth just looked at me and ignored me, "Hmm... so?"

"It's closed already."

"I know." He smirked as he talked to the one guarding the Museum and they seemed to understand each other.

Not later, the museum guard opened the museum for the both of us and started to run the electricity and other stuff in there.

"Seth-?"

"Connections, remember?"

Oh yeah. I remembered. I went with him and walked beside him, while I gazed up to see the hung air plane and jet models above the ceiling. In an open vintage airplane model, I ran inside and had a great look and observation on the design.

Seth was wearing a very great smile as he watched me act like a kid, once again, inside the museum.

You just never thought how awesome it was. The seats back then were facing each other and some looked like a train that travels long mileage.

And look at that! I went beside the flight attendant standee and measure my height to know whether my height fits the requirement. Guess what? I'm tall enough.

In speaking of flight attendant and my qualification, how great it would be if I would be one and Seth could be the pilot.

"Come on in here!" Seth called me, I flushed in whatever stupid thoughts I was thinking and followed him to wherever he was heading off to.

Damn! He was walking too fast.

I set-up my feet briskly so that I can keep up with him and we went outside the museum, showing me the-

THE ENTERPRISE

Without looking at me Seth interjected, "Is it wonderful?"

With my gaze still on him, "Ye-yes."

He wrapped an arm around me and rested his cheek atop my head. His warmth resonated all over my body. Feeling the comfort and the much needed heat in this chilly season.

"This is just so marvelous." I said and looked at him, "Just like you."

Seth smiled and whispered, "I love you, Angel."

"I love you too, babe. What more can I ask for?"

Wait!

Hold up! I think there's more. Said V.

Okay, except for that part, I guess.

It's my problem not his.

"I think there is." He added.

Oh! Wait! Oh!

Are we on the same-

Oh!

The next thing I know we are in his apartment, hands are on each other. Ruining, devouring and ravaging all our desires.

As Seth's lips went to roam my neck, I felt like my vision was gonna go black all night and I just don't want him to stop.

"Seth...?" I whispered in his ears trying to keep myself together. He pulled away from me and looked at me intently.