Chapter 27

ANGELE

His face went pale. Was there something that I said wrong? His fingers scraping the wooden bench, "Seth, are you okay?" 

I said as I shook him off "You became pale...Is there something that I said-"

"No, Angel. I'm just fine," he said with all attempt to make this scene normal. He breathed rhythmically and then added, 

"So do you trust me now?"

"Hmmm...Yeah?" I replied suppressing all my overwhelming feelings inside of me.

"Great!" he said. I clenched my fist tighter.

Gosh, V! Stop this, please!

I fought with V for taking over me. She really wanted my hand on Seth and she's aching to squeeze that astounding arm tight and bite it with all her might. 

With all the pressure set aside, "So are we like bestfriends? Or what?" I asked, which was definitely a very wrong move

We talked and laughed for a while forming a close bond between the both of us. He took me home and my toy...I mean the Happy Meal toy.

We said our goodbyes like how close friends do theirs. It's very uncanny for me to have a bestfriend belonging to the male population and take note: belonging to the top of the hierarchy of the male population. Pure bred and perfectly sculpted-- Seigrid Theodore.

When I sat down on my sofa, my phone vibrated. Seth! I hurriedly grabbed my phone...

Angele! Gen's with us!
-Veronica

Hmm...okay.
-Me

When Seth entered the picture I suddenly felt neutral for Gen. Really?!

That's it, okay!?
-Veronica

Ugh! Don't wanna talk about this.

I'm out of texting balance
-Me to Veronica

Too bad... I'll jst update you! :*
-Veronica

I escaped Veronica's indifferent buzzing of news. Goodness gracious!

Then the effin phone vibrated again. What's the matter with you Veronica?! I could even pay Verizon to block your damn text messages.

Reluctantly, I went to look and check out the message

JGH!
-Seth

Oh yes! It's Seth! A smile spread across my face.

It's great then!
-Me to Seth

Is it fyn that we're hvng this xchnge of msgs? ...I mean how bout ur balance?
-Seth

Don't worry I'm on unli subscrptn! J
-Me

Great! So what're u doing?
-Seth

Seth and I had exchanged text messages as I watched Friends with benefits. I was gripping on my pillow so hard...Oh god! Justin Timberlake though...Look at that...Ughh sh!t! So damn hot...If I could just be as scorching as Mila Kunis, then I'll grab my own JT or maybe I'll just snatch Seth.

Fvck! No way! V winked at me. Argh!

Seth reminded me of his proposal. Lately, he proposed that we have Saturday sessions of Sex Education... Just kidding! The remorseful truth was: he suggested that I go see his friend Matthew as a trial date.

He told me that Matthew is a very nice gentleman, a complete posh, and half-british, so it was rest assured that I would be safe and respected while I'll be with him.