Epilogue

ANGELE

As much as I have a very significant progress with regard to my heart condition, my relationship with Seth wasn't directly proportionate to that matter.

In terms of you-know-what.

And it's because of you-know-who.

Me.

I was awkward because he was my first in every aspect and I just panicked each and everytime he's going to introduce me to A Whole New World.

I'm not as brave as Jasmine when it comes to a magic carpet ride.

However, what Seth got was more than a magic carpet. They were luxury suites, his mesmerizing gaze and himself.

I was just so damn stupid. Again.

We spent a week there in London and few days here back in Manhattan.

We just went on a fantastic date and played Pie Face.

Of course! Ha!

He won!

I grabbed him by the elbow and was managed to utter one-single brave word I could, "Co-coffee?"

And we all know coffee might as well go to losing V.

Eherm!

And the next thing I know, V is jumping up and down!

"Seth..."

He breathed inside my mouth, "What is it?"

"Is this okay?" I asked with a lame tone.

It hadn't been a day ever since I came back from London,

"Is that a question?" he said while he was panting and busy running up and down my back.

Is this wrong? Am I slut now? I mean, he's not even my boyfriend yet.

He pulled away from me and then, just then, just had I realized that I missed him so much. So, it's true that absence really makes the heart grow fonder.

"Am I forceful?"

"No."

"Good." He said relieved, as my hands itched to grab him, so I did.

That's it! And now Lord knows I'm that easy.

Seth's lips were misty, sweet and all like him—hot. Oh, shit. And they were on mine like he was eating me. It wasn't gross like how I viewed it when I was younger.

When I was a teenager, I thought kissing was something so disgusting, like you're sharing spit with a guy.

Gross.

But with Seth, it was all so glorious and a heaven unexplained. Goodness, gracious! His neighbors might see us in their peep hole. I don't care. Making out in front of his door was far hotter than I expected it to be.

Like how it was in romantic novels.

What more important was the NOW. Hello? I might lose V any moment and how can I even say a decent goodbye to her?

V? V? You still there?

No answer.

This was ridiculous, I was still talking to myselfd2 even when this gorgeous man's tongue was inside my mouth.

How can you even resist this? How?

So if I was gonna ask you to help me out of this situation will you help me? Will you? Guess not though, you're all waiting for this. Like, yeah.

My lips followed his direction as he parted slightly, "Angel..." he murmured between breaths that made me gasp for air.

I wanted Seth and I've always imagined to be beside him, curled up beneath his arms as I'd wake up in the morning. How did this get too long? I adore him and cherish him in all the ways that god created.

"... I love you" he continued as we both melted by our own doings.

My back flat on his door as he reached out inside his pocket. I heard sounds resembling that of keys while his eyes opened slightly, there he turned an inserted key and with his hands, he opened the door as we broke the kiss.

And this is it, good bye V!

As his tongue played inside my mouth, for all I know there little was patience left of him. Of the both of us.

"Angel..." he murmured inside my lips with ragged breathing "... I love you."

There, it all boiled down to our desires and passion syncing in together. I yearned for her. For every inch for her. I shouldn't mess with this moment. I shouldn't.

His hands fumbled inside his pocket and clumsily hurried for his keys. There it was! With a smooth movement, he unlocked the door and opened it breaking our kiss in fire.

I love Seth and I swear to god to never let him go. Again. I know that I might be too impulsive, but I have to be strong. Strong enough to know what I want and to pursue whatever that is.

Especially when it's not just want, but love.

As the door swung, his hands attempted to touch and feel every inch of her warmth.

"Brother..." Fvck!

Toph welcomed us happily as our heated moment was cut short with a brilliant reunion.

And I guess this was it!

Things happen in just the right time and as long as you're with the person you want to spend your days with. Every moment counts!