Chapter 4

Seigrid Theodore to Angele:

Will definitely talk to you next time, Ms. Hendricks.

It has been a week since I got into that Seigrid Theodore incident. My friends got worried and apologized for pushing me into drinking. I told them I got home safe. 

Oh! And the text message he just replied, I didn't get it. When will that next time be? And why? 

For this Friday, I just decided to stay at home and take care of my little niece, Christina.

While looking outside my apartment's window, I remembered reading the book I just recently bought. This one's a Paulo Coelho book —of course, this book has scenes that will wake up V's very soul. Reading for about 30 minutes, I landed on the said sensuality. 

Holy Guacamole! Did Maria put that bidet inside of her?! Looks like a lot to encounter with this book. 

Ever since I was born, I never get to realize how it feels, putting something inside your sexual being. They said it feels as good as it hurts during your first time. 

I simply have no idea. I haven't even tried giving myself a "self-service".  

Ring-dong It must've been Christina. "Wait up!' I opened the door and saw my brother

"Angel!" my brother greeted as Christina barged in

"Auntiee!!" she's very adorable

"Hey there! Come in!" I invited

"It's fine, it's fine. I'll leave Christina here for the weekend and please watch for her. I also placed some money inside her bag that you can use to treat yourselves. I'll just text you Angel if I have to and do likewise. Okay?" Michael ordered. 

My brother and I have a close resemblance. He has this orangey-red hair and bright blue eyes that he got from mom. However, his 4 yr. old daughter, Christina got his eye color only and the little child's hair color, auburn, is from her mom—Chriselle.

"Auntieee! Auntieee! Let's talk okay? I'm gonna tell something!!" Christina said as she jumped up and down.

"Okay, sweetheart...Say goodbye to daddy now.." Michael sweetly said as he kissed her forehead.

"Bye-bye Daddy!" she's so sweet and cuddly.

"Don't worry, bro!" I assured. Michael hugged his daughter once more and ruffled my hair that told me Bye-little-sister. Then off he went.

After I baked some cupcakes while Christina was doing her coloring home-work, I asked her about her day

"What is it that you wanna tell me, Cheeky?" she flushed kiddy-way. So cute! She ran towards me and hugged me as I sat down the chair, so that I can talk to her more comfortably.

"I have a crush..." she said giddy-giddy

"Who is it?" I whispered as she lean forward and whispered

"Christopher...He's 5 years old!" Wow. His name sounds handsome.

"And how did you have a crush on him?" she smiled gently as her whole face reddened

"He's courting me!"

"WHAT?!" What the the- My eyes widened at that. I can't believe at a very young age those children will think of romancing each other. No! No! Angele, handle this maturely. Make sure they don't do something iggy-wiggy.

"Okay? Tell me how did he do that? Auntie Angel wants to know..." I said interestingly

"He-! He-! He gives me flowers and chocolates and he always poke my cheeks and he always say I'm cute and pretty and he always give me ribbons and—" I halted her excitement in realization that this baby-boy Christopher is a real romancer...A Don Jon at the age of 5.

"Okay, now baby girl...if he asks you if you wanna be his girlfriend..would you say yes?" I asked her as she sighed

"Hayy...Of course not!" she said.

"I'm proud of my baby girl! That's girl power!"

"When should I say yes to him?" she curiously asked with wide eyes. I held her cheeks and looked at her seriously

"You'll just know it. Look Cheeky.... I have a story for you.."

"Is it about a prince?"

"No dear, but it's about a human and a demon..."

"Woah! Tell me! Tell me!" she jumped up and down

"Okay...The human is very stunning...He looks like Harry Potter, while the demon looks like a waste, she's nothing but a coward, cry-baby, female-dog—waiting for her prince charming to save her from the fire. Fortunately, the human saved her. They became friends and the demon started to fall for the human. Time passed by and the two of them have to go their separate ways. Under the fire, the demon stayed in touch with her beloved human. At first, the human was very attentive...he even praised her and volunteered to be her prom partner.."

"Wow! Auntiee Angel, they have prom?" I giggled

"Yes, they do. So, he volunteered to be her prom partner. Unluckily, the human restricted her on Facebook- -"

"They have Facebook?" she asked

"Yes..they do! And I don't know why the human did that, but...It broke the heart of the demon.."

"Oh..." she saddened at the ending and nearly cried so I tried to lighten it up

"But...I'm sure! The demon will find someone who will love her back too.."

"So will he be a demon too or a human again?"

"That... I don't know..."

"Hmm... maybe it's an angel this time! Just like you and daddy!' she said and hugged me sweetly and tightly.

"Maybe?" I kissed her fore head and sent her off to the bathroom to have some nice and warm half-bath. I know...The Human in my story was actually Gen and I compare myself to a filthy Demon, because I know that I look miserably as hell and he's just as fine as a Human being. And I'm a god-damn stalker!  After I bathed Christina...I cradled her to sleep—remembering how Seigrid did that to calm me after I got drunk. It was effective! I smiled as I watched Christina sleep.

******

After spending the weekends, feeling that I am as young as Christina with the entire princess antics that we did, it's hard for me to bid her goodbye. Her mom, Chriselle was the one who picked her up. 

I sighed.

It was tiring, yet fun. Tomorrow's gonna be Monday, so I gotta be prepared. I ready myself for tomorrow and baked some Limone Santi. As I finished my meal, dessert and Eleven Minutes by Paulo Coelho, which intrigued me to the edge of my fallopian tube, I decided that I should sleep since it was 10 o'clock already.

**12: 23 am**

Beep-beep—Beep-beep "H-hello?" a call interrupted my nice sleep

"Angele?"

"Who's this?"

"It's Veronica!"

"Y-yes! Veronica..What?"

"Arvin is Gentry's best friend!"

"What?!" I stood up and asked again.."You mean your Arvin and my Gentry?"

"Yes!"Oh sh!t!

"Did you tell him about me and Gentry?"

"No! But he's here with us right now.. in a nearby club"

"Gen's with you? Does he know that I'm your friend?"

"No, he doesn't yet."

"No! No! No! Veronica, please don't tell him okay?

"Yeah, yeah, okay!. But anyways, why?"

"Because-"

"I'm sorry baby Angele have to hang up. Talk to you soon!" she hung up

Oh God! Gen's near. He's my bestfriend's boyfriend's bestfriend. What? Yeah, it's like that... But he's near, so near and I'm so close to meeting him again. Help me!