Chapter 28

ANGELE

"Because, I'm bored. I really need to talk to someone sane,"

I was expecting more, but I got the least. My limbs went lumpy and let him inside my apartment.

"What do you want?" I asked him with a very tired expression on my face, "Come on! Let's eat! I'll order some Chinese..."

He grabbed his phone out of his pocket and started to talk to the phone operator. I set my coat and stuff into their proper place and quickly changed into some comfy shirt and sweat pants. This was more me.

When I went out, I saw Seth watching Adventure Time on TV. It was unusual for a guy his age, but it was also cute.

"You watch those, huh?"
"I'm a fan. Say something?" As I tried to blurt out something to rebut, the doorbell rang.

After several ceremonies, we based our focus on our food—irreplaceable Yang Chow fried rice, Sweet and sour pork, and pieces of Dimsum.

"So what made you think that I'm sane?" I asked looking at my chopsticks.
"You're Angel, you're sane. My friends—those two-- are meanies. I cannot spend time with them without getting into hell of a trouble."

He paused and drank some water, "It's just so lonely eating alone. I always wish that someday I could eat with someone who's close to me."

I flushed.

"Really?! We're close?" I said accidentally. His expression looked like he just saw a ghost. "What the fvck? So I was-" He exclaimed with an embarrassed and furious expression on his face.

"No-no! I thought... I just thought you would not consider me that way." I backed-up trying to ease the awkward air between us.

He just looked at me blankly and stood up bringing with him the garbage he had after his meal. He threw them away silently as I stared thinking about his next step.

"I'm going home now." V shouted STOP, but of course there's no way I could do that. "Fine!" I replied while mumbling how childish he was being so fussy.

As I lead him downstairs, we didn't talk to each other. Like it's gonna affect me. He turned the knob and opened the door and he let in a big air by the mouth.

"Why?" I asked while I took a glimpse of the sight that was terrifying both of us.

The rain was dropping hard and it appeared like it had the capability to break the ground. Everything was translucent due to how heavy the rain fell.

"Oh sh!t!" He cussed as I rolled my eyes. "Come on up! Like you have a choice," I said to him dryly as we both went back up.

Okay, so he's staying in- Asdfghjkl! No way! He's staying with me tonight! V jumped excitedly and exaggeratedly.

"Hmm... Let's watch a movie!" He suggested as he removed some articles of clothing. His suit jacket, and cream button-up long sleeves. The gorgeous outline of his body traced along the thin piece of t-shirt he left.

How can I resist him? This was the repercussion of having a god inside your apartment.

"Hey! What do you have in here?" He queried, as he pointed out the stacks of my CD collections. "I'll check, but I'll be the one to choose," I went commando as he signaled defeat and sat down on the right side of my sofa.

I played my choice of movie and started to dim the light for us. No! That was not nor sexpectation, but sincerely for the sake of watching a great movie.

"What's it that you got in there?" he asked looking innocently like my puppy that I had when I was in third grade, Mimmy. Okay, he looks different, very different from Mimmy, but the way their eyes sparkle in the dark and the way they both looked so innocent, despite their brutish behavior, were the same.

"The Exorcist" I said care-freely as his head turned rapidly towards my direction. "What? Don't tell me you're scared" I chuckled. "No!" he exclaimed as he concentrated on the movie's pace.

Honestly, I've watched The Exorcist before, but I haven't watched Seth watching The Exorcist before.

After several minutes, his grip on the throw pillow tightened. Beads of sweat started to descend from his forehead. The sound of his gritting teeth came to reel the experience of the movie.

He's scared!

"Oh shoo- Did that girl seriously crawled the stairs in that fvcking manner?!" he complained as he faced me with some gruesome expression.

My laugh circled the air between us, "Se-seth! Haha! You're damn scared!" I teased as mini droplets of tears went out the side of my eyes. He blushed at my comment and sunk his face deep onto the pillow.

I shook him repeatedly until he growled and told me, "Fine, I am! I never watched horror before."

"Congrats!" I laughed, "Now you have!"

"Damn you!" He cursed as his hands covered both of his face, "Come on there!" as I coerced him into watching the film. 

****

A hand ran down my cheeks, a forehead was placed over mine; a pair of eyes was searching my glance, and sweet lips controlling their urge.

My touch went up his nape as I met his gaze. It travelled up at the back of his head gripping his hair. I made our eyes locked. And after the urge of our lips cannot be controlled, we both hungrily eat the fires of each other.

Our lips went deeper and harder. They danced through the flames that we had been controlling. Tongue and teeth added to this unimaginable moment. Our hands trailed their way to places unauthorized and they touched in unacceptable manner.

The flame burned brighter when he-

Beep-beep—Beep-beep!

The damn phone ruined my imagination!

"Hello?!" I said annoyingly,
"Angel," A cold and deep voice woke me up from my senseless thoughts.
"S-seth?"
"Yes. Uhmm. I would just remind you that you must wear corporate attire for tomorrow."
"That's it?"
"Yeah. Is there anything more?" Yeah, Angele...Is there anything more?
"No-no! Okay, I'll be!"
"Great! Bye now! Grab a good sleep for tomorrow!" with trace of sugar in his words
"Bye!" we hung up as I continued watching the movie.

Well, earlier,  Seth forced his way home through the rain as he was so damn mortified watching the Exorcist. It just so happened that I was so in the mood to watch another film-- a random movie with great love scene in it. 

I was narrating the story in my own language as I lavished on the hot scenes. Until, unfortunately, Seth interrupted my fantastic daydreaming with a call—telling me I should wear corporate attire.

Damn! I missed the hottest scene.