₂₇

It's still Abby here so yea🕷

Salut my pretty lads, hope you are doing alright and well. Comment and vote S'il Vous plaît❤️.

To my pretty readers: The best is yet to come.

Enjoy,

🌈🌈🌈

Jack's POV*

You are pathetic Jack Duff. You are worthless and meaningless. You make me disappointed in myself. Those are my current ideas, why? Let me tell you. Today marks three months since Andy came back, and two months since he and Rye got together. But yet whenever he talks to me about Rye my tears won't stop.

"Jackie? You here?" Asked me the Angel whose name is Andrew Fowler.

"Oh yeah I am," I said, trying my best to avoid him, I've been doing it ever since he got with Rye.

He hugged me and I couldn't stop my arms that wrapped around him securely. I am in love with this boy, I have been in love with him ever since I came to this country. I have fallen into his eyes ever since the first time I saw them. I am in love with someone I have been helping to get back to his ex. The boy I love can't stop talking about the boy he loves. I have lost him. Before I could cuddle him kiss him accidentally or even flirt whereas now, I can not. When I agreed to help him with the plan Fizzy came up with, a party was going on inside of me. When they dared us to kiss, I was over the moon. I get jealous, I miss him, I want all of him to be mine. But of course, I am only his best mate. Funny how Brooklyn is willing to do whatever I want in order for me to be happy, but I do the same to Andy. No matter how hard I try he is the first thought in my mind. And now each time I hear him and Rye flirting, laughing or having it, I want to puke.

"I love you, Jack," Andy said hugging me tighter. I love you more than that douche could ever love you, Andrew.

"Can you help me?" he asked, of course, my beloved. I would give you my whole life if you wanted.

"Sure, what is up" I try to sound casual but I am sure I sound like a freak who is obsessed with him.

He looks at me with those two stars you call eyes, it can not be normal eyes, they sparkle like there is no tomorrow, and they are unusually blue, I mean I have blue eyes but I would never be able to look like Andy and his eyes. He licks his delicious lips, and I wonder how would they taste like after all of that time, focus Duff. "Rye asked me a thing" here we go again. It can't be a date they just yesterday went out.

"Go on, " I said, taking a seat on the ground of our garden, did I forgot that we are at the garden? Perhaps, his eyes make me forgot everything.

He sat in front of me, his button-up shirt almost open, and I can't help but stare at his torso. I have no clue how could he be insecure when he looks like a goddess. He is sexy in every way, shape and form. It is not fair that a wanker like me get to have the time of his life getting naked and enjoying whilst an angel like Fovvs can not. "So you know how he won't take things further right?" he asked, and my heart is boiling.

"Yeah, you told me he would only kiss you. And maybe mark your neck but that is about it" I recalled, I am smelling smoke, oh it is my heart.

"yeah, well he asked me-"

"To have sex with him?" I shouted. I regret my decision but my jealousy took over me.

"No, no" he licked his lips before saying," He asked me to get checked," he said. Oh. I mean I don't like Rye, but what he did is nothing to be upset about, it is important to know whether your partner is clean or not. And It is fair because Fovvs says he has been sleeping around.