₂₂ ᴾᵃʳᵗ ᵗʷᵒ

Salut my pretty lads, hope you doing alright and well. Comment and vote S'il vous plaît❤️.

To my pretty readers: it is okay to not be okay right now, or anytime really. You'll be okay.

Enjoy,

🌈🌈🌈

A black screen appeared. Then it changed to Andy's room, few seconds later Andy walking in front of the camera setting in front of it tangling his fingers in his hair attempting to fix it, sighing "Hey, I am Andrew Robert Fowler" he lowered his head scoffing "Lord, this is ridiculous".

He rubbed his face and cleared his throat "I am 25 years old, but I had an idea of ending my life, and here's why" he looked directly at the camera.

"I have a boyfriend, well an ex. His name is Ryan, I figured you all know him. He is the sweetest" Andy smiled fondly. "he said he cheated on me a lot, but, he is not the reason I did what I am about to do, yeah maybe it was a trigger, but not the reason." he looked down for a brief moment then looked up smiling.

"I had a dad once, up until he decided to go, my mum thinks I never knew why, but I do. One day I pretend to be asleep whilst they fought like they always do. Then my mum asked why is he being such a, and I quote" he did the quotation marks "Such a stick in the arse. And he said you know exactly why. It is because of that son of yours" Andy looked down biting on lip.

"I realized I was the reason of my parents constant fighting. I didn't question once why my father never takes me anywhere or talk about me but he plays with every kid in the neighbour. I was a mistake to him. Then he left yeah? And guys, when he left mum started avoiding me, she started yelling at me out of no where" .

He sniffled "She asked me to go burn in hell, for being the way I was, and for damaging her marriage. I tried to ignore things and work pass them, taking care of her and being there for her and stuff like that. But she never once looked me in the eye since that day, and I don't blame her. So when she got married, she cut thing between us, and she came back in my life few weeks ago with a brother of mine" he smiled through his tears.

"I know my words are all over the place, but I am not okay" he looked at the camera tears slipping of his eyes. "Mum, if you're watching this, don't worry I still love you, I'll still do whatever you want just to please you, I am doing you a favour here. You should be happy" He hiccuped.

"Then I fell in love with my best mate, cliché eh? But I didn't care, Rye made me feel complete, the way he treated me like I am some kind of masterpiece, he protected me from me and my dark past. He made me believe that I deserve love. Even though he doesn't communicate in words, he prefers doing. He doesn't tell me he loves me, he shows me instead." He smiled and wiped his tears away.

"i guess you all know that he has a girlfriend, and he told me he cheated but I don't know, how could he cheat on me when he spent all his time with me? Not going out without me. He had his meals with me not eating until I eat, then he says he isn't sure if he loves me. Mate, even my mum did not love me like he did" he chuckled.

"Rye. my Rye, I know it is confusing up there, " he pointed at his head "But I'll do you a favour by getting out of the way. I love you dearly yeah? But you know me I have to chide you a little" Andy smiled rubbing his eyes.

"Rye? You confused the fuck out of me. I didn't know if we were exes, friends or even boyfriends, one hour you were all over me not only in a sexual way but defending me and getting jealous, and the other it is like I was a stranger to you. One day you talk to me as if I am so extraordinary to you and the next I am nothing. Sometimes you pay attention to me to the point I blush, and others I die to get you to notice me. Rye, don't fuck with my feelings or anyone's just because you are unsure about yours" He licked his lips before taking a deep breath.