₂₁

Salut my pretty lads. Hope you're doing alright and fine. Comment and vote S'il vous plaît❤️

To you: Stop trying to make people happy. If you didn't do what makes you happy now, you'll never do it. You can win people over, but you can't win yourself or your happiness over.

(p.s : if you guys are following me on any of my social media you probably have seen that I said I'm taking a break. But I'm going to continue uploading Chapters from my laptop because writing/editing makes everything better for me and because the book is near to its end)

⚠️Read with conscious⚠️

Kindly read A/N at the end of the chapter.

I'm sorry too many warnings, now enjoy.

🌈🌈🌈

Rye's POV* (say hi? Come on he deserves love).

Another shifting around the bed, ugh I can't fall asleep. I sighed and got up from my bed I'll make my self a nice cup of tea. But before I could do that There is something bugging me, Didn't Fovvlar say he would be here after his shower? It has been nearly 2 hours and he is not here, and Fovvlar wasn't the kind of person to take long showers. I really want to talk about what we did. Everything I share with Andy is great and amazing but it's not like him to ask me for sex, if anything that would be me. I'm really concerned.

After I turn on the kettle I decided to put my grey joggers on, I will go see what is wrong up until the water boil, maybe he just slept not having the power to come back, then I'll sleep with him in his bed instead if that was the case.

Weird, his room is pretty empty, and clean. It's not weird that it is clean, Andy is a clean freak. I ran down the stairs and I see my silly brother on the phone with someone all smiley and giggly. The room was dark except for the telly.

"No, I can't right now people are sleeping what the hell" he smiled biting down his lips "Alright, your flat?". What is wrong with him? I honestly enjoy this so I leaned against the doorway, I could feel my self smiling a half sided smile is it considered a smirk? Smirks have to be cocky and cheeky, oh I guess I am smirking then.

I cleared my throat "going anywhere, Rob?" I asked. He looked at me and when I tell you the look on his face was priceless, he even dropped his phone out of shock. "What- what are you doing here?" He asks me, clearly trying to get away from the awkward mood, but I was not going to let it off easily.

"Oh, your flat?" I mimicked his tune and silly smile. A cushion was thrown at me...How rude!.

"Hey!" I threw the cushion back but 10 times harder. He throws it back at me but I caught it "Haha!" I poked fun at the way he had thrown it.

"What do you want Ryan" he huffed.

I scratched my bare stomach yawning a little okay, not a little a lot "Have you seen Fovvlar?".

"You mean the guy you have a huge arse crush on but won't tell? Who is also having a thing with your best mate under your nose whilst you watch silently like a pussy!" was he serious? Is he joking me?

"Rob, don't be ridiculous. Tell me have you seen him or not" I gritted between my teeth. The last thing I wanna do right now is talking to this silly who doesn't understand a thing. All I wanna do is cuddle with Andy. I've missed him.

"Rye, baby bro. Please admit your feelings to him. I don't even ship Fluff!" he whined. I rolled my eyes "Are you joking me? Did you see him or not" I shouted.

"Jesus. Yeah, he came thirty minutes ago said he loves me and he wants to take a shower" Robbie shrugged. Andy takes a maximum of 14/16 minutes showers so what if he is throwing up like yesterday?