Salut beautiful people, please don't judge this story and bear with me. Comment and vote  
S'il vous plaît❤️

🌈🌈🌈🌈

It's been three days since Rye broke up with Andy. And of course, Andy being Andy he didn't leave his bedroom even after the boys were about to break his door into half. He wasn't seeing the point of getting up, simply because Rye hasn't been home in a few days. And Rye to Andy was the reason he kept getting up each morning and continued to go on. Don't take that the other way around he adores Music and his profession as a band member, but having someone fun to do work with is something else. Rye was there for Andy even if he didn't show it, Andy could see right through it. All these times when they filmed a long cover, Rye made sure to check on Andy even if it was wordless, he follows him with his eyes. Like that time when they were filming The "old town road" cover, and Andy rode a horse for the first time in a while if not ever, Rye kept watching him closely because he was worried. Even if he brushed it off with humour, Andy knew Rye's intention was mainly looking After Andy. Yeah, Rye is Andy's anchor.

Even if Rye was the silent, Introvert who doesn't show his affection, Andy didn't have a problem with that. yeah, it might be difficult to bear with but having him cold beside him is better than remembering what it feels like when he's away. Andy was the complete opposite of Rye, truly they were the Yin and yang to each other. Andy was sentimental with Rye and wasn't afraid to show it, he would cuddle him each morning when he gets downstairs, gaining a "what the hell bro" from Rye but, that never stopped him from showing his emotions to Rye. regardless how much it hurts to be rejected he didn't give up. Andy made sure to be there for every time Rye records something in the studio, barring no one. Sure yeah, he was there to make sure all the notes go well, but he also was there to keep an eye on his baby, giving him water or a pep talk whenever he felt down or overpowered by the pressure. He loved Rye so much that he wasn't frightened to scream it out to the world, but of course, Rye doesn't approve of anyone knowing.

A voice snapped Andy from his Sad thoughts, a familiar voice, his voice. Andy didn't hesitate to get out of the room immediately after he heard Rye's voice from downstairs. Before he could reach the bottom floor, he realizes that he looks like a mess right now. And there's no way in hell, He'll make his boyfriend see him like that especially after not being here for 3 days.

So he goes up running like his life is on the edge. He reached the bathroom and took a very much needed shower. After the shower, he brushed his teeth and all these stuff. He decided to dress in a jumper Rye bought for him a few months ago, well that's a lie, he stole it from Rye.. but he was his boyfriend so it's not considered a steal. Anyway, it was a white jumper with the word 'Vans' written on it in pink, and the cap of the jumper was pink as well.

 Anyway, it was a white jumper with the word 'Vans' written on it in pink, and the cap of the jumper was pink as well

Andy practically showered himself in fragrance, Rye's favourite one .. yeah he knew his way to his man's heart. Andy ran down the stairs after he let an annoyed huff, because of his hair. By now he's sick of attempting to fix it, he just let it do its own thing, and Rye likes him better with long messy hair anyway so it's a win-win situation, he doesn't put much effort in fixing his hair, and Rye likes him more for it.