₁₇

Salut my pretty lads. Hope you having a great day/night. Thanks for taking the time to read this either you voted, commented or just read I appreciate you! Comment and vote s'il Vous plaî ❤️

To my pretty readers: A person should be two things : who and what they want.

🌈 🌈 🌈

Robbie rubbed his eyes drowsiness leaking out of his voice when he said "What is it, Carol?".

"Sit next to Andy, I have something to share" Carol rubbed her hands together, a million thoughts swimming around her mind.

"Come sit next to me, Rob," Rye said, his eyes never leaving the empty space next to Andy. Praying secretly that it won't be maintained by Jack.

Robbie shrugged sitting next to Rye, placing his head on Rye's Shoulder. Rye shook his shoulder violently "hey get off me, man!".

Robbie curled up further, making Rye huff in annoyance. Carol was glaring at both of them the whole time "What are you? Two? Grow up! And where the hell is Brook and Sonny?".

Robbie sat straight fixing his hair, he can't help it when a mother or any older person shouts at him he gets obedient. Rye smirked and whispered under his breath " Pussy".

Robbie shoved Rye. Rye looked up and down at him before shoving him roughly. "Ouch!" Robbie slapped Rye's arms.

"No, you ouch!" Rye whacked the back of Robbie's head. "Oh it's on, you wanna go?" Robbie questioned before jumping on Rye and start squabbling with him, not like they are grown men.

"You little bitch, I'm going to fuck you up!" Rye screamed when Robbie bit him.

Carol gasped "Ryan Beaumont! How dare you!".

Rye turned his face towards Carol, still topping Robbie and slightly choking him "What".

"Behave both of you, or I'll behave you myself. Ryan, please go sit next to Andy" Carol pointed, her tone as sharp as the eyes of an eagle.

Rye looked at her startled, he doesn't like to be shouted at. But for some reason, he can't stop her from shouting or scolding him. Mothers, man he doesn't know how they do it, but they do.

"Move now!" Carol directed Rye's bath with her pointer finger. "And Robbie please, go see where the other boys at".

Robbie nodded when Rye sat next to a very voiceless Andy. Jack entered the room followed by the two new lovers "No need, we're here".

When Andy's gaze met Brook's everything became heavier, muted and sharp. Brook sent regretful glances to Andy, which he tried to resist as much as he could. But he couldn't he thought back to the time where Brook and he had the small 'Argument' his leg started to bounce on its own; due to his fear.

He felt Rye's hand on his thigh stopping his leg from bouncing, he looked up at him and found him looking right back at him. his perfect kissable lips in between his teeth which suggests that he is nervous "Breathe, don't want you to have another attack, Fovvlar".

Was that supposed to help Andy calm down? Because it made his breath trap in his throat. His eyes slightly gliding over the room, looking for something unknown.

Rye intertwines his fingers with Andy's, but not their fingers only, their hearts and emotions. Rye could feel Andy's heartbeat throbbing against his palm, could Andy feel Rye's as well?. He creased his thumb over Andy's soft hand. Andy didn't pull away, cause not only he misses this but he also needs an emotional healing right now, And Rye is offering him one.

"First. Would you be okay with me living with you all for a while? Answer me truthfully please" Carol fixed her hair as a proof that she wasn't worried about their answers "Robbie?".