₁₆

Salut pretty lads. GUYS WE HIT 3K READERS AND I CANNOT THANK YOU ENOUGH. Thanks to whoever voted, commented, added the story to their list, shared the story, talked about it, gave me opinions and corrected me at some points and simply read the book silently, I appreciate all of you even the silent ones.

Genuine question, how're you doing? Hope you're doing alright.

To my pretty readers: Do not give up. The beginning is always the hardest.

🌈🌈🌈

"Andy, " Carol sobbed in Andy's arms. Forgetting about the little confused toddler.

Andy pulled Carol closer rubbing her back "shh It's alright mum, it's alright, ".

"ma, all white?" Harry asked in a confused tone, trying so hard to connect the dots, but it's just beyond his ability.

"mum? Let's go to the car, okay? Just so people could stop looking at us" he joked.

Carol pulled away from her son's embrace, laughing a little. "come on, young man" Andy said before he picked Harry up and pecked his cheek "Missed you plenty" he informed.

"Harry miss you too!" Harry hugged Andy tightly.

Carol took a moment to appreciate the scene that played before her. she was gratified somehow, her sadness slightly vanishing. She made a mental note that seeing her two boys together and well symbolizes the world to her. Andy is her rock, the sun to her shine, Andy simply is her person, whilst Harry is the sweet in her dreams and the light in her dark life. Her two boys together are the joy of her life, the reason she breaks a laugh and the other half she can't live without. She kept wondering how she managed to live three years without Andy.

"You, coming?" Andy asked.

Carol took notice that she froze on her spot. She nodded before walking behind Andy who was carrying both Harry and the bags, towards the car. Andy got into the driver seat, Carol was going for the passenger side but she frowned when she saw a silhouette setting in there. She shrugged it off and sat in the backseat, smiling when she recognized the silhouette as the lovely Irish boy "Jack, hey love" she cheered.

"Hello, Carol" He smiled at her, not thinking about giving her a hug in the car because that's awkward.

"Kakie!" Harry shouted and jumped at Jack.

"Woah lad, be careful!" Andy warned.

Jack laughed and hugged Harry lovingly, inhaling his sweet scent "Missed you".

"plenty?" Harry asked, he recalls his brother saying that not too sure of its meaning.

Jack smiled and stroked Harry's silky hair "Oi! Good job".

Andy found himself breaking into a smile, his heart somehow full. He saw Jack's hand resting beside him in the passenger seat, Andy reckoned it would be a perfect idea to take Jack's hand in his; to warm up his feelings and try to make the wrong right. Andy rested his hand above Jack's.

Jack looked up from Harry and his eyes travelled to not so different ones. He found Andy looking at him hopingly, He sighed and pulled his hand away, he wants Andy to learn and sometimes people don't take a lesson seriously until you get a little rough and emotionless.

Andy tried to brush the feeling of his heart tightening off, but he honestly couldn't. Maybe he should be engaged in another conversation right now.

"Mum, wanna talk about it?" Andy said softly, not sure how carol would feel about his question.

"Not, now hon" Carol hinted at Harry.

Jack bowed his head down, feeling embarrassed because he had tagged along with them. He shouldn't have, they are a family they need to talk in private.