Salut my pretty people, hope you're doing alright Xx! MATE, we've hit 1000 readers and it hasn't been even a week since I uploaded the first chapter that's insane. Thank you for reading honestly.

Can I know something please? Who is your favourite character so far? And kindly why?

Also, my silent readers who don't vote nor comment, how're you? Good? Okay great!

One last question, do you mind it when a chapter is 3000 words long? Do I have to split the chapters into parts or you're alright with reading long chapters?  (really important)

🌈🌈🌈

Rye locked the door and got on top of Andy groaning "Shit, baby boy. You look so good like that, getting all turned on by me".

Andy couldn't wait any longer so he connected their lips together feeding his hunger, he was sick and Rye's lips were the cure for him.

Rye pulled him closer biting down his lips and-

Rye pulled him closer biting down his lips and dragging his bottom lip in between his teeth, making him moan softly.

" don't pull it this hard, it'll leave a bruise" Andy panted, breathing heavily.

" I'm hard" Rye notified, smirking.

Andy rolled his eyes and got on top of Rye, looking deeply into his eyes. Rye was lost in Andy's eyes, those ocean orifices, admiring their rich colour, making a mental note that Andy's eyes held the planet's sea. Yeah, it was the sea in Rye's opinion cause it holds secrets, emotions and love, Andy's eyes were the getaway for Rye from his toxic reality and self.

Andy noticed that Rye was away somewhere not really in the same room as him, so he puts his forehead against Rye's inhaling Rye's minty breath whispering a weak "I missed you".

Rye's eyes lit with desire, examining Andy. Basically, Rye's hungry gaze tore Andy's clothes. He assaulted Andy's lips cravingly.

Andy licked Rye's top lip entreating to be let in, Who was Rye to say no? He let Andy in, exploring the sweet minty taste of his formal boyfriend's mouth. Andy graciously sucked on the tip of Rye's tongue teasingly. "for fuck's sake don't tease me you know what happens when you tease." Rye groaned. They fought for dominance, Andy nearly won but Rye pushed him and demanded "suck me" while he contained eye contact.

*one really good bj and passionate sex later*

Andy was smiling when he was putting his clothes back on after Rye has left his room. But it didn't last that long because one Irish lad and a red-haired gal have blasted into Andy's room making him jump. "guys! Knocking never heard of it?".

"Why a shirtless Rye has just left your bedroom?" Jack questioned with an indefinite facial expression.

"oh fuck Rye right there please" Felicity imitated Andy's pleadings.

Andy turned bright red, hiding his face behind his palms "did you hear too?" he asked Jack.

"who didn't hear? Honestly, It was full-on pornography up here" Jack chuckled.

Andy groaned feeling embarrassment rising on his face; his cheeks were burning.

"stop moaning, you moaned enough already, spill now tell us" Felicity folded her arms setting on Andy's bed "oh shit is it clean to sit on?" she asked worriedly.

"Fizz, you know I only practice safe sex right?" Andy rolled his eyes before sitting on his bed, encouraging Jack to do the same.

Andy told his two friends everything, from the moment he met Rye until the sex they had half an hour ago.