"Well observe, dear niece." praise Aunt Hestia

"Thank you, Aunt Hestia." reply Athena gratefully.

"Could you please speed this up, Owl Head? We do have more urgent matters to deal with. If you have a master plan to discover them just get to the plan already." said Uncle Poseidon.

Athena glared at Uncle Poseidon with her piercing grey eyes annoyingly and starts explaining her plan to the rest of the Gods and Goddesses.

"My plan is to set up a game duel between them." reply Athena shortly.

"And how is that going to make them get discovered Bird Brain?" asked Uncle Poseidon boredly.

"Well, they are The Children of The Big Three. Their characters won't be that much different from the three of you. So, obviously in the middle of the fight one might slip up and use their powers. In the end, to get even the rest would use their powers to win the duel. But instead of a one on one duel, I plan to let the 5 of them to be given with different tasks to each of them and have 1 winner. Of course without them knowing our true motives." explained Athena.

"Why do they have to be given different tasks? Isn't it easier to just let them duel each other and one might slip up?" I asked Athena.

"If they do they might just suspect our motives. This way we could observe them from afar and figure out each of their strength, weakness, ability, and especially characters if they are not so different from their fathers." explained Athena.

"Well, I guess that makes things so much easier now." said Hermes.

"All we have to do now is to get them to agree. I'm sure it's not that hard especially with them not doing much these days I suspect they might just get bored. This way they can do something and the plan can go smoothly without them suspecting anything from us." said Athena.

"That could work. As long as they didn't catch up to what we're up to then it's a big possibilty for this plan to work without wasting our time anymore. I for one like to get this thing done and over so I can go back to my Hunters." I said to the others.

"Alright. Does anyone would like to object to this plan?" asked Father.

No one said anything.

"The Council agrees. Athena you may proceed with the plan. Meeting adjourned!" dismissed Father.

I flashed out and go to my Hunter's Camp.

*** Time Skip ***

Percy's POV

Alarm bells ring in my head.

My instincts told me that something big is about to happen. I don't know what but I can sense that it has something to do with me and my cousins.

I'm not smart but my instincts are usually right. But I can't be too sure. I guess I'll just have to wait it out. Oh what a mistake that was.

*** Time Skip ***

Third Person's POV

The day have finally come for The Immortals plan to come to play. This time they make sure that they aren't going to make mistakes and this time they'll succeed. No mistakes, No fault, and absolutely No failure. This The Immortals promised themselves. But none would have expected what will happen then.

*** Time Skip ***

"Hermes. Fetch The Demigods and tell them to gather in the Throne Room." ordered Zeus.

"Yes, Father. Right away." said Hermes.

Hermes flashes away and he appear right in front of the door where The Demigods are staying.