Guess My GODLY Parent Part 3

This Chapter is about the Discovery of a certain Roman Praetor and Shape Shifter.

Disclaimer: I don't own the characters, just the PLOT. The rest are rightfully belongs to our favourite Uncle Rick.

This Chapter is dedicated to all my loyal readers and voters.

Important Author's Note at the end of The Chapter. Must Read!

Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ancient Greece - Throne Room of Olympus

Third Person's POV

After the discovery of yet another demigod, The Demigods have been a lot and lot more cautious. They have been getting careless lately since 2 Demigods have been discovered in the span of a few days difference.

Leo and Piper on the other hand, they didn't need to worry about being so careless anymore since their parentage have been discovered. Since the discovery of Piper's Heritage, she has been moved to stay at her Mother's Palace in the Aphrodite Palace.

To say she hate it would be an understatement. She loathed it. It can be seen from her expression everytime she comes out of her bedroom. Everytime someone asked why she's in a sour mood, all she did was glared at that person and muttered something like ' stupid pink '

The other people around her can't do anything but support her.

*** Time Skip ***

All The Gods, Goddesses, Demigods, and Heroes of Old are gathered in the Throne Room for another Session of Q and A.

Apollo awkwardly begin, "So...... Who wants to ask first?"

"I will!" said Athena

Percy cleared his throat and asked, "What do you want to ask Lady Athena? You can ask anything, but the same rules still applied."

Athena seemed irritated with it but nonetheless she accept it.

"For those who are not discovered, if you are siblings then tell which one and your last name or surname. That's what I want to know." asked Athena

Surprisingly it was Jason who answered, "Lady Athena, Thalia and I are siblings and Nico and Hazel are also siblings. Thalia and I, we have the same surname which is Grace. We are born from the same Mortal and Godly Parent. Nico's surname is Di Angelo while Hazel's is Levesque. They are born from different Mortal Parent so they are half-siblings."

Athena frowned, she didn't think that it would be that hard to discover who their Godly Parents are if they're siblings. If they are siblings, it would be easier, since if one of the pair of the sibling's Godly Parent is discovered, then so is the other one. But why is it so hard just to let them slip one important information. Just one !

"What about the rest of you? Including the Satyr and the Mortal. I understand that the Demigods must be important to be sent back, but why a Satyr and a Mortal?" Asked Athena.

Nobody know how to answer since the Demigods know that how important Grover's and Rachel's part are to the books, they couldn't just reveal it since it would spoil the Fifth Book.

So in the end, they look at Percy for a final decision. They all trusted his decision, they know he will make the right choice.

Percy sighed and answered, "I'm sorry, Lady Athena. But we can't reveal that yet. Not until the Fifth Book. We hope that you could understand our situation."