"W-What are you doing here?" I hadn't seen Rashad In months; I actually thought that my moms had kicked him to the curve like I wanted her so bad to do. But then again my mom would never stop messing with someone who throws money in her face here and there.

His wife probably found out he was cheating for the 100th time and Rashad had to probably kiss up to her till he was back on her good side now he running back to my mom and her young treasures.

"What? You missed me" he said letting out a drunk like chuckle. He wished I would miss his sorry behind. Rashad was nothing but another head to feed and take care of only difference was he paid some bills up in here.

I scoffed and shoved my way past him causing him to stumble a bit. When I reached my room I saw the twins were awake and I was lowkey thankful— if something was to happen to me they would be able to hear. You never know with Rashad, he was so random.

We didn't really talk in the mornings, only a comfortable silence and brief eye contact. After I got dressed I waved bye and made my way to my moms room where she sat with a silk robe brushing out her hair while sitting at her vanity mirror.

I watched her— she looked out of it as she just stared at herself in the eyes. She got home real late last night and she was so high— she couldn't even walk straight. But instead of judging her I dressed her and a pair of comfortable shorts and large shirt. In the mix, Rashad must've came.

"Ma?" She jumped at the sound of my voice— like I frightened her. We made eye contact and she rose a eyebrow in concern. I cleared my throat and began to talk.

"U-Um my lunch account is empty.." she sighed and took a deep breath in.

"See, if you would let me get a job maybe I wouldn't have to ask you for money" I spoke while rolling my eyes.

She board into my eyes making my back spine shiver with nervousness.

"Like I said before, I don't want you with a job, the twins are enough Booron."

Once again I rolled my eyes as I watched her take out a stack of money from her bra. I was so tempted to ask where she got it from but I figured I knew the answer to that question, it doesn't take a rocket science.

She handed me 20 dollars without turning around. My head nodded and appreciation "Thanks, I'm off to school" I yelled out while walking out the brown metal door.

Juicy walked from out of some guys house on my floor while applying more lipstick to her lips. I didn't know almost all the girls in my life acted with such... hoeness.

Don't get me wrong me and Juicy are like peas and a pod but it wasn't hard to tell we were completely different. Example— she was able to become comfortable with guys so quickly while I couldn't even form a sentence around them.

While I enjoyed listening to the sounds of opera, Juicy would rather twerk to the city girls or Meghan thee stallion. When I was in my bed sleeping, Juicy was most likely sneaking into some boy's room.

Juicy lived with her mother, Stacey—and lil sister Emani in a 3 bedroom apartment— (downstairs from me) Stacey was more like a friend then a mom; which is why Juicy feels she can tell her everything, I'm pretty sure she heard about me and that little horrifying date partner I had over the weekend— pretty sure she laughed as well.

But Emani was different; she enjoyed reading in was quite as well as me. Whenever I went over to Juicy's house I made sure to make conversation with Emani since we had so much in common. She was a really bright girl— and just like me, she was gonna make something of herself.