44

(If you know me IRL, please don't read the following chapter... PLEASE.)

Six months later...

I honestly thought things would change a lot more than they have. I decorated the house more because I have nothing to do around here besides eat, cook, and clean. Everyone has been pressuring me and Emilio to have children and by everyone I mean everyone in the gang world, plus Emilio. I feel so pressured, one of these days I might just hop on Emilio's dick and extract his sperm so everyone will just shut up.

I've met more gang leaders and they're not all bad, some are just creepy while others are either like Emilio or actually sophisticated and dress all fancy.

Things have definitely escalated in the romance and sexual aspect of mine and Emilio's relationship. Never thought I'd say it but I'm actually enjoying my time with Emilio, well... the good parts anyway. The arguments we have are stupid but they still happen. Emilio usually apologizes and then everything is as good as new. 99.999999% of the time I'm right and Emilio is wrong so I've only had to apologize twice.

Another thing, since we've been married for six months and I haven't tried to leave once (even though I've had multiple chances to do so) Emilio has had more trust in me so I've had some more freedoms. Last week I went to the mall with Kris and Jacob, it was pretty fun.

Kris decided to stay after the wedding and somehow she just never left. She's okay with the guys now but she's still pretty iffy about Jaxon.

Emilio doesn't mind her staying and neither do the guys and she's been a really big help for me. She helps me clean and we joke around while doing so. She keeps me company all the time, for instance when I'm cooking she'll sit down and talk to me, or if it's a big meal that I'm trying out she'll help me with the sides and stuff.

Thanksgiving is coming up and we've already established that we will be partaking in the festivities of eating until our pant buttons fly off.

As a wedding gift Miguel gave me our mom's recipe books and I damn near balled my eyes out when I saw them. I remember seeing her write in them as a child. Watching her cook was one of the best things in the world to me.

I didn't even know that Miguel had them, so when he gave them to me you can imagine how happy and surprised I was.

Thanksgiving is about a week and a half away. Emilio said he invited some family who weren't able to make it to the wedding. None of his family were at the wedding which kind of surprised me. I thought there'd at least be a distant cousin but nope.

Today Emilio is in a meeting with some other gang. Apparently there's been trouble with other gangs. Threats have been made and words have been said. Emilio has been on edge lately and I've been starting to worry because he hasn't been bugging me about having kids lately.

Jaxon, Henry, Samuel, and David all went with Emilio so it's just me, Jacob, Keith and Kris at the house.

Lately I've notice Keith has been really distant. He doesn't joke around with me anymore, he doesn't help me clean up anymore which I'm sure is because Kris has been helping with almost everything but still. Keith would always mess around with me before but ever since the wedding he's been cold towards not only me but pretty much everyone.

Jacob and Kris are sitting with me on the couch while we watch some random comedy special.

I get up and head towards the kitchen and the front door swings open.

"The king has arrived!" Sam yells as he walks through the corridor.

David scoffs And let's out a dramatic laugh. "If anyone is the king, it's me!" He yells.