20 🎶

*picture above is Jonathan*

It's been about four months since I left Emilio and the guys. I changed my name, got an apartment in Lubbock, Texas and a job as a bartender at the local strip club.

I now go by Alexis Salgado, but people call me Lexi.

I eventually got a phone and made social media accounts to seem like an actual human being.

I made my accounts on everything private so Emilio couldn't find me.

I live in a one bedroom apartment and about a month ago I looked up my brother and followed him. He tried to follow me back but for his sake I didn't let him.

It is currently twelve p.m. and I'm getting ready to go to work.

I put on some ripped skinny jeans, a black T-shirt, my black converse and a wallet chain that serves no purpose because only idiots actually wallet chains to hold their wallets.

I do my make up with just the basics. Mascara, eyeliner, highlighter etc.

Once I'm done I place a black beanie on and head out. I made sure my apartments were at a walking distance from my job so I wouldn't have to take the bus anymore, I absolutely hated it.

*buzz buzz*

I take my phone out of my pocket and see a text from Jonathan.

Jonathan is the other bar tender, he's gay and he's amazing.

J💕: Where u at ho?
Me: I'm on my way bitch hang on
Me: Also, you*
J💕: OmG, Shut uP

I laugh to myself before picking up the pace to get there faster. Some of the bouncers Luke to tease him and I know he hates it. They do it out of love but that's not how Jay feels.

I feel another buzz but this time it's from Kristal, she's one of the strippers but she's not a bitch unlike the other females.

Kay🤠: If you don't get here quickly Jonathan is gonna have a BF, bitch. HURRY.

I giggle before walking around the corner to the bar. I start to jog towards the door so I can get the before Jonathan has a bitch fit and actually punches the shit out of one of the guys.

When I walk in I'm immediately greeted by a fuming Aaron. He's one of the bouncers and tends to make Jonathan angry just by looking at him. We also may have "done it" one night after a lot of drinks at a work party so now there's some unwanted tension in the friend group.

I send him an apologetic look before running to the back where Jonathan is most likely pouting.

"Bitch where were you?!" Jonathan whines as soon as I walk in.

"Jay, I'm not your mother." I say slowly to him and he rolls his eyes.

"Whatever, all of y'all ain't shit!" He pouts in the corner.

Kristal and I giggle at his stupidness knowing he'll apologize later for saying words he didn't mean.

We usually open up around four but we had to get everything ready for tonite. We do themes sometimes and tonight is some weird wild jungle crap.

We have to get out the jungle decorations and decorate while the dancer sit and do nothing, except for Kristal, she actually helps.

After a few hours of decorating and untangling lights and thongs, Jonathan and I were able to go to the bar and set up OUR working station.

Once everyone was done cleaning and getting ready we finally opened up.

At first only a couple people were in which was usually how it went. It was never pact until around midnight.