27 🎶

Emilio rushed me to the closet and told me to wait there for Jacob. I waited silently as Emilio stood there for a second and made some phone calls before reaching under the side table and pulled out a gun. "Wait. Here. If Jacob doesn't come within the next fifteen minutes... run."

Ten minutes passed and the gunshots got louder, the footsteps got closer, and the yelling became frequent.

I huddled into a corner as I waited for Jacob to come running into the closet. I prayed that he'd come soon, I have no idea how many people are inside let alone outside.

I heard footsteps speed walking towards the closet and I automatically assumed it to be Jacob. I sprung up and ran towards the door, it opened and there stood a tall man with muscles the size of my head.

My eyes widened and I tried to run towards one of the many getaway doors but he quickly grabbed ahold of my arm.

"Let me go!" I screeched as I tried to pray his painful hold off of me.

He dragged me out of the room, passed bodies of men and strong women who could actually probably be men.

"EMILIO!" I screamed as tears began to form. At least I know I'm safe with Emilio, but with strangers of another gang, I could be dead within the next few hours.

"KEITH!" I screamed again as he continued to drag me down the stairs. "Let me go, please!"

He stopped and yanked me forward, the bulky man shoved a gun towards my face threateningly and I instantly laughed. His face went from confused to angry with in seconds before throwing me over his shoulder.

I screamed and pounded against his chest as he got closer and closer to the front door.

"HEY!" I immediately recognized that annoying voice.

"Let her go you green giant!" Keith yelled angrily.

The big man chuckled as he stepped forward. "Keith, help!" I yelled as I tried to wiggle around in the mans hold.

"Let her go or I swear to god I'll blow your fucking brains out.." Keith seethed.

For some reason something told me to look to me right, what I saw would haunt my dreams forever. There in a bloody pool laid Jacob, his eyes looking at the ceiling as he struggled to breathe. The tears immediately flew down my face "NO!" I screeched.

Im a fit of rage I reached back and grabbed ahold of the mans ear. I yanked it as hard as I could and as my hand flew away from his head so did his ear.

The man screamed and pain and threw me off of his shoulder. I tucked myself together as I rolled across the floor.

I could here shots being fired outside making flashbacks of that one fateful night with the love of my life, but I ignored them. I was on a mission to save my best friend.

I got up and ran towards Jacob, a loud shot was heard from behind me and I looked back to see the big freaking giant on the floor with a bullet in his head.

Keith ran over with me as I knelt down beside Jacob. He slowly moved his head towards me, tears in his eyes. "I-I don't wanna go.." He spoke as blood filled his mouth.

"You're not going to." I said as I applied pressure to the bullet wound in his waste.

Keith ducked down and picked him up "We have to leave through Emilio's closet." Keith spoke and I nodded as we ran as fast as we could to the closet.