26

Once we got back to the house Emilio pulled me aside and lectured me on leaving without consent and all that Jazz, something about my life being in danger or something..? I don't know, the whole time he was talking I kept thinking about the delicious root beer float that was soon to be consumed by me. My mouth watered at the thought, I haven't had a float in years.

While we were on the topic of why I was here I made sure to mention that the fitting lady.. guy... person never came to take my measurements for the wedding dress. Emilio said that he pushed the date a few weeks because there was a lot more planning than he thought there'd be. He may have also mentioned something about needing my help tomorrow? I'm not sure I don't remember, I was still thinking about the float.

When Emilio was finally done I ran out of the room and into the kitchen to make myself the best root beer float in the world.

I got the biggest cup I could find which was actually a giant margarita glass from Midivil Times. I grabbed the ice cream out from the freezer and plopped four scoops of ice cream inside the cup, I put the ice cream back and grabbed the root beer and pored it inside. Once I put the root beer back I got the whipped cream and COVERED the float, then I place a little cherry at the center of the Best Root Beer Float to EVER exist.

I got a spoon and proceeded to carry it into the living room with all the guys and sat down on a recliner. While they all had mugs with one or two scoops of ice cream, I had the king of the floats.

They all turned to look at me and their eyes widened. "Jesus woman!" Keith exclaimed as they watched me dig in.

"SILENCIO!" I yelled before taking another bite. "What are we watching?" I asked with a sweet smile.

* * *

I woke up to a really bad headache. Maybe eating four scoops of ice cream with a MASSIVE amount of root beer wasn't such a good idea.

I had a sugar high and ended up playing tag with Jacob and David. My sugar crash consisted of me whining and crying before falling asleep in Emilio's lap because it was really cold and he was really warm.

"I'm never having sugar ever again." I groan as I rub my head. "...I want cookies.."

"You're never having that much sugar ever again." Emilio said as he emerged from the bathroom.

I lay back down on the bed as my head still pounds against my skull. "This has never happened before.." I groan out in pain.

"What?" Emilio asks as he dries his hands on a towel.

"My head hurts really bad!" I cry out.

Emilio walks into the room and stands next to me "Yeah come to think of it you sound kinda stuffy.."

He reaches over and places his hand over my forehead and feels around my face. "Jesus, you have a fever."

I groan and turn over before placing the blanket over my head. The sun was starting to hurt my eyes really bad, and when I looked around my eyes hurt hecka bad.

"I'll be right back, stay in bed." Emilio said as he pointed his index finger at me.

He walked out and all I could think about was stopping this pounding headache. It felt as if a hammer was repeatedly beating against my skull from the inside.

"Please lord have mercy.." I begged as I stuffed my face into the pillow.

The sunlight started to anger me so I shut the black curtains which blocked any sunlight from entering and flopped back down on the bed.

My eye lids began to feel heavy when Emilio walked back through the door. I peaked to see he had a cup of water in one hand and a bottle of red liquid in the other.

"What's that?" I ask as I sit up.

He hands me the bottle that read "NyQuil". My eyes widen and I immediately hand the bottle back. "I'd rather suffer!" I say in an extremely sexy voice. How did my nose get stuffed that quickly?

"Take it." Emilio says as he shoves it back towards me. "No!" I whine and my voice breaks. A-...Am I losing my voice?

"Please Emily just take it. I will get that guys in here to pin you down so we can force it into your mouth. Either way you're taking it." Emilio says as he shoves it back towards me.

I sigh and take the medicine cup off of the lid. I take the lid off and began to pour to the line that the instructions told me to pour to.

I sighed and said a little prayer to Jesus just in case I die due to the horrible taste... of le NyQuil.

I stop abruptly before putting it in my mouth "Don't you have Vix Vapor Rub or somethi—"

"—Oh my god Emily just take It!" Emilio groans and I mock him quietly before swallowing the poison.

I gag and reach for the water, Emilio hands it to me and I chug the water. It only helped a little bit and I winced at the taste.

The liquid quickly went to work and my sore/dry throat was now numb. I gasped "Will my sexy voice go away?!"

Emilio chuckled "Your what?" I sigh and roll my eyes "My sexy stuffy voice!" I exclaim.

Emilio chuckles again. Does he think I'm kidding? That's literally the only good thing about being sick! The voice!

I groan and lay back down and scrunch up my eyebrows. "Do you have any pain medicine?"

Immediately after those words fell out of my mouth the door came barging open. Our heads snap towards it and there stood Keith, breathing heavily.

"We're being attacked"
•••

AGAIN JUST SOMETHING TO POST SORRY. NEXT CHAPTER WILL HAVE A PURPOSE I PROMISE.