Chapter 8: Barn "Mate" Pt. 1 (Lemon)

Start from the beginning

Your POV

( I moved over closer to her. She was blushing really hard. I grabbed her chin gently and pulled her close. Instead she pushed me at the end of the couch and she pulled my pants and boxers down. Revealing my member throbbing. She blushed at the sight. We both did the position 69 and I saw how wet she is already.She took the whole thing in her mouth. She then started moving up and down. As she kept going I can feel her tounge circling around the tip. As she was moving faster I couldn't help but moan. I then started eating her out, my tounge getting deeper in her entrance. She kept moving faster as my tounge kept moving in her. I reached my climax and blew the load straight to her stomach. She gagged a bit then she swallowed it all. Then she stood up and she phased off her clothes. She bended over gesturing to choose any hole I want. I slightly blushed at the sight of her current position.

Link to Lewd Image: https://futapo.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Futapo-Peridot-Steven-Universe-Rule34-Cartoon-Hentai-Porn-Nudes-63.jpg

Peridot: You can choose which hole you want.

( I snapped back to my senses hearing those words. I then chose her pussy. But instead I kept licking it she moaned loudly even though Lapis is just in the other room. I kept eating her out as she was reaching her limit. Then she came at my face. Then I aimed my member at her entrance slightly playing with her entrance, she demanded: )

Peridot: P-please Painite, d-don't tease me anymore. I want it in me.

( I slowly inserted my member in her and I started thrusting. With each clapping sound synchronized with each time I hit her womb. She moaned uncontrolably. Then I grunted in pleasure as I felt her walls getting tighter. I then grabbed her left breast and started massaging it, while I was playing with her clit at the same time. This time she moaned really loud, each thrust as we are reaching the climax she suddenly told me to stop. We both did another position and as we thought about it I had an idea. I laid her down in front of me and I suddenly thrusted my member in her making her moan. As I kept thrusting, she wrapped her arms around my neck and then she kissed me. I kept kissing her until we finally reached our climax. We both came at the same time. I suppresed her moan as she came so Lapis wouldn't be disturbed and then we just laid at the couch as we catch our breath and take a break from our session.)

Peridot: Thank you Painite. It's great to get it out of my senses. (*rests her head on your chest*)

Y/N: Anything for my Peridot. Now, you up for round 2?

Peridot: Sure, let's do it. We gotta be quite this time.

Y/N: Ok. But first, take off your limb enhancers.

Peridot: Why?

Y/N: Because you look better without them.

Peridot: Really?

Y/N: Really really. Now shall we?

Peridot: Sure (*takes off limb enhancers*) let's do it.

( She got on top of me and already she started kissing me. We both melted into the kiss for about 5 seconds before breaking away and making a string of saliva. She gently grabbed my member and started stroking it. She kept going and I moaned in pleasure making her smile. She then aimed her hips at my member. My member is hard making it easy for her to insert it. She then slammed her hips and she moaned quietly. We kept going as the night is still young.

Lapis POV

I woke up because I felt something shook behind where I was sleeping. At first I ignored it, then it kept going for 5 minutes straight. I then bolted up from the non-stop shaking. But when I was about to look what it was then I saw Painite and Peridot having sex. As soon as I saw this I quickly hid. There was a small hole right where they were having sex. The hole is big enough to see through but small enough to be unoticed. As they kept going I started feeling hot. And before I knew it, my entrance was already dripping. I decided to have some fun for myself. Then I came leaving a wet spot at where I was. Then I seductively bit my bottom lips. I decided to let them have fun, after they finished, it will be my turn.

And Finished

I'm so sorry for not updating for a while. School is back and the Wifi is still being a bitch here in the Philippines. But no worries, I will try to update as much as possible. And be patient because summers about to come.

AND EVERYONE LISTEN!!! The fanart of Peridot in the last chapter wasn't made by me. I saw a lot of people commented that they liked my drawing. It isn't my drawing. The one who was saying that line was your character.

Next chapter will still be a lemon. So grab onto your popcorn.....or your....whatever you do when you read lemons.

Mcfly signing off