Drown To Your Death.

Start from the beginning

They both look at me and I motion for them to follow me.

"Can you tell your bird to back off?" I look back at the manger and see that Nancy is still aiming the gun at her.

I text Nancy, "My bird must really want to kill you."

She rolls her eyes and we continue to head towards the woods.

"Why is there a shed in the middle of nowhere?" I look at Terry, "Because I wanted it to be in the middle of nowhere. Why do you always go to the club and go for the newcomers?"

He doesn't answer my question, "Because you want to, right?"

He clears his throat as I unlock the door to the shed. We walk in and I sit down on the couch. I pull Bunny in my lap and she takes off her shoes.

I look over at Terry, "What do you want from me?"

I clear my throat and I put my hand in Bunny's shirt. I pull out a piece of paper and Bunny reaches for the paper and I squeeze her thigh, "What are you hiding from me?"

I open the piece of paper and laugh, "You're trying to take Bunny away from me? Why?"

I look at the manager and she crosses her arms, "Look at her. She's terrified of you. I'm just trying to get her away from someone like you."

I stand up and Bunny falls to the floor. "Terrified? Ask her how she felt when she saw me at the club earlier?"

I pull Bunny up and lift her head. "I dropped her off at the club pretending I was leaving her there. She was so scared to be there alone. When she saw me, relief crossed her face. She was happy when she saw me."

I start laughing and Bunny starts crying, "Tell them. Tell them that you were happy to see me."

She shakes her head and I laugh, "I'm the only one she can trust. There were many chances that I could have gotten rid of her. But she always clings to me."

I cup her pussy and lift her head up, "Tell them."

She shakes her head and cries even harder.

"That's enough." We look towards the door and Mask Man walks in.

Bunny falls to the floor and I let out a long sigh, "The fun was just getting started."

He walks up to me and bends down to help Bunny up. She sits down on the couch and Mask Man turns around and faces the manager and Terry.

"Who the hell are you?" Terry questions him and he lifts his mask up.

My eyes widen, "They get to see your face, but I don't?! That's unfair."

He puts his mask back on and looks at me. I look at the manager and Terry and see that they are frozen in shock.

"H-How did you find us?" The manager asks with fear in her eyes.

I whistle, "Who the hell are you? She's over here with fear in her eyes."

Mask Man looks at me, "I ran into these two a couple of years ago. Not only were you there when they killed that man, but I was too."