Introduction

First of all, Thank you sooooooooo much for clicking on my book—Heart In A Shell! (Weird title I know but if you stick around you might get to understand why it’s that way) Yeah so… You guys are so freaking amazing! No doubts about that

First of all, Thank you sooooooooo much for clicking on my book—Heart In A Shell! (Weird title I know but if you stick around you might get to understand why it’s that way) Yeah so… You guys are so freaking amazing! No doubts about that. I Love you sooooo much! 😍😍😍😍

Now that I’ve gotten that off my chest, let's get to the introductions.

Hi! I'm Success but you're free to call me Succy or Osasucyy—a merge of my two names but that's by the way. I'm a pure, beautiful, smart, (allow to me hype myself small, abeg!) Nigerian girl with massive dreams.

Please drop your country here, I'll love to know. 👉👉

Warning, this is a first draft and a big project for me, so there might be a lot of rewriting and editing along the way.

You've got no idea how grateful I am to have found such a welcoming family in a platform like this. Really I love you guys! Drop some love along the way please…

Also, this is a big project for me since I'm venturing into a new territory and as such, your feedback is highly required. Even if you've decided to become a silent reader, I still love you.

But pretty, pretty, pretty--with a cherry on top---pleaseeeeeeeee let me know your thoughts. Talk to me! Even if it's just once after you've read the book. I'm ready to learn from my mistakes and flourish in the writing world so whatever you don't like or think is a problem, please let me know.

This is not a falling in love at first sight type of story. I want to write a story where the two main characters grow in love not fall in love immediately they set eyes on each other.

Another warning: my characters are just like you and me. They’re human----not perfect. Meaning they can be careless, stupid, annoying, selfish and every other dammed flaw in this world that you can think of. But don't worry, I'm sure you'll grow to love them. In case you don't, remember to tell me why. I'm always ready to learn.

Yes I know, I'm talking way too much. But if you've stuck with me up till this point then two big kisses for you!😗😗

Also, there's going to be loads of violence in this one. Ranging from rape to physical abuse to self harm and lots more. So please if it's not for you then stay away.

I am not too sure of how the updating schedule will be but I can assure you that I will be updating as frequently as possible for now.

I also want to thank Ammad Malik whose wattpad name is  DesignedUp for making my beautiful cover and for being super nice and patient with me. If you need a nice cover then I recommend him 100 percent. His portfolio address is www.DesignedUp.weekly.com

Now let's to the serious part, skip if you like:

Heart In A Shell Copyright © 2019 by Osasuccy

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof
may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever
without the express written permission of the author
except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

This is a work of fiction. Names, places, characters, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to any actual persons, living or dead, organizations, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

Warning: the unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this copyrighted work is illegal. Criminal copyright infringement, including infringement for copyright gain, is investigated by the FBI and is punishable by up to five years in prison and a fine of $250,000.

Once again, thank you for choosing Heart In A Shell.

Please drop some love before you go... This girl needs more!💖💖💖